BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

I think Siggy would be a good signing. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet but he's still made significant contributions, even if he's blown hot and cold. 

We're also crying out for a bit of consistency in the attacking areas. Season upon season, we're relying on loans at the top end of the pitch with our star players leaving on frees or loans expiring.

• Like 1

On balance, I'd sign him.

Been a bit of hit and miss but there is definitely quality there and no fee!

Think he joined us with a 'groin issue' and I'm not certain he's ever been 100%, yet - might account for some ups and downs

We have signed a lot, lot worse and for bigger money.

45 minutes ago, Polky said:

Valued at £500k, 6’4 centre back who’s scored three goals in 16 games this season.

As we usually take short corners I don't think we will be inerested. If he was a 6ft 4 center-forward I would think we would be interested.

16 hours ago, rigger said:

As we usually take short corners I don't think we will be inerested. If he was a 6ft 4 center-forward I would think we would be interested.

One of the main complaints about the team is a lack of height, yet we won't be interested because we only take short corners ?

Wow

1 minute ago, rigger said:

Center-half is one of the few positions we are reletively well stocked in, and you think with our budget we would be after signing another.

Wow 

And one of the few where we could sell for a decent amount of money and make a huge profit .

That's were we are at the moment in case you hadn't realized 

5 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

And one of the few where we could sell for a decent amount of money and make a huge profit .

That's were we are at the moment in case you hadn't realized 

Or not depending how the contract is written. This season he would be a bench warmer, behind Hill, Hyam and Wharton. Who knows what next season would bring. The main factor is, how is he at fucking about with the ball at the back ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, rigger said:

Or not depending how the contract is written. This season he would be a bench warmer, behind Hill, Hyam and Wharton. Who knows what next season would bring. The main factor is, how is he at fucking about with the ball at the back ?

Didn't we buy Pickering from there and loan him back (I think).

Maybe do the same with this lad (if we are interested)

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Gallagher seems a weird obsessive focus of yours.

We actually could do with him back ASAP. We miss him, as much as he is average. 

If it means another player reverts back to their favoured position, I am in agreement. I still cannot get my head round not playing the strikers we have. They may even be not up to it, but they may well be better than the players we are fielding at the moment, in those positions.

• Like 2