BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

Just now, Displaced Rover said:

More Premier League children on loan to help us in our relegation fight - wonderful...

If true then that's Rovers asking, do you have anyone we can take to offset the loss of Wharton.

Too late to get anyone in now so anyone will do. A token gesture basically.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I try not to be too critical but the local press coverage has been really poor considering the attention from fans this is getting

They should be breaking rank and doing what they can to provide clarity 

Because he'll be too busy watching what's going on over in Sheffield.

8 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

More Premier League children on loan to help us in our relegation fight - wonderful...

In fairness he signed for palace from Derby county and was playing for Derby in this division.And had a loan at hull last season 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KentExile said:

No point signing both, they both play on the right

I think we are only allowed to have five loan players in our matchday squad. We currently have Moran, Ayari, Chrisene and McFazdean. It would be utterly pointless bringing more that that number in.

• Like 1

Just now, arbitro said:

I think we are only allowed to have five loan players in our matchday squad. We currently have Moran, Ayari, Chrisene and McFazdean. It would be utterly pointless bringing more that that number in.

Not that we will sign either, or likely anyone else. But I think McFadzean is permanent, albeit short term.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

McFadzien isnt on loan, signed on a free

• Like 3

Just now, arbitro said:

The Coventry bloke was released from his contract - he's a permanent transfer. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Polky said:

Completely agree! 

Over the last few seasons attending matches at Ewood has been more of a chore than an enjoyment.

I had thoughts of not renewing at the end of last season, but I’ve always done it, so I renewed.

I’ve attended the least amount of matches this season then ever. I have no real desire to attend on Saturday or for the rest of the season. Last night was the final straw.

These owners are sucking the soul out of the club and community. The way the club is being ran under this ownership is pushing more and more fans away each season. I’ve never felt more disconnected from the club, each season feels less enjoyable than the last.

Me and my wife are expecting our first child at the start of May and it feels like the perfect excuse to not attend games. When in reality I know the owners and people like Waggott have sucked the love and enthusiasm I once had for Rovers. 

Congratulations 

• Like 4