BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

24 minutes ago, Polky said:

As was previously communicated by the club, Rovers will fly over to the United States over the coming weeks to try to conclude a pre-contract agreement with Orlando City, so that the 23-year forward can officially become a Rovers player in the summer.

Time for some pay back Duncan, tell them you’re not interested just as the flight sets off from Manchester.

That will teach the clowns 👍🏻

I doubt Orlando wants to talk about a loan and we will not have funds to pay a fee for a permanent.

Smoke and mirrors by imbeciles.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

"Hello Duncan, 

On behalf of the Blackburn Rovers supporters, I want to apologise for the shambles of a  Football Club we now associate with, and for all the events of the past 10+ days.

We - the fans - would have been lucky - and thrilled - to have you. However, this current iteration of Blackburn Rovers does not deserve you. 

Do not - under any circumstances - consider joining this farce/circus in the summer. This club is Rotten, and until the owners (Venkys) leave, stay well away.

If you could do the thousands of supports here a huge favour, PLEASE, tell the world (US Media) your story, embarrass our football club, name and shame those to blame. We could really use your help!

Apologies again. We will track your career with interest, and support you from afar. Good luck, and most importantly, whatever you do...  NEVER sign for Burnley! 

Regards"

Likely never gets seen. But felt compelled.

And please consult your US lawyers.

18 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

There ain’t no chance in hell that Venky’s are shelling out relative big bucks on any deal - let alone a pre contract agreement. Yet more nonsense from the club.

There's no chance in hell they're shelling out for a flights to the USA 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

There was no chance that deal was happening, we all knew it.

Another spectacular cock up by the club. 

O'Brien - Strike 1!

Brierley - Strike 2!

McGuire - Strike 3!

You're out, Gregg!!

Its waggot & Suhail ...not GB

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, booth said:

Be a nice holiday for Gregg and co in Orlando, but I can't see the lad signing a pre-contract.

They wouldn’t have put that out there if McGuire wasn’t interested. But do they really need weeks? And travel over there? Deal should be done already. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

They wouldn’t have put that out there if McGuire wasn’t interested. But do they really need weeks? And travel over there? Deal should be done already. 

its all BS mate. dont buy any of that. its to make it seem like they really wanted him and its not their fault for not signing him, its all a con.

• Like 9

Feels a very dark day and week for the club.

I won't be going on Saturday, as a season ticket holder I'm exhausted and too disillusioned with the CEO, and the club.

I won't be renewing next year with Waggott still involved. Couldn't do it to myself. I simply can't support incompetency.

• Like 7

The sheer incompetence here is absolutely staggering. How anyone in that position can make a basic ‘administrative error’ 3 times in a row is beyond me. 

What a laughing stock we are.  The club is a complete and utter mess. 

change needed. 

• Like 2