BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (h) 23/12/23

2 minutes ago, alcd said:

Wahlstedt can't hold on to anything. Happens time and again.

What do you expect? Let's blow the summer budget (such as it was) on a keeper worse than the one we've got.

Another Broughton masterstroke. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for January. 

Or hasn't based on previous form.

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

We robbed ourselves mate. I agree they have a better bench though.

I agree with Wahlstedt being a liability, but you can't blame the other players for this. They worked hard, were the better team for most of the game. We sadly have no one on the bench to change things up and no experience to see us through games.

Their fresh legs were a massive difference. If only Venkys had listened when we needed experience and another striker.

And replaced Kaminski with a proper goalkeeper instead of going for another budget option.

• Like 1

This league is a mess..... were on a bad run....4 losses in the last 5 games tells you that. JDT needs to sort this out... we need to beat Hudds on tuesday to get ourselves back on track. 5p up to a playoff game and no one except Leicester seems certain of promotion.

Feel sorry for Leo, that was probably his best game for us until the last 15 minutes.

Hyam going off didn’t help. Travis at left back did ok but it isn’t his position. Wharton S and Carter both solid.

Wharton A my man of the match. Trondstad not too far behind. Garrett will be a player but isn’t ready for 90 minutes.

Moran poor again but maybe not as bad as his last few. Siggy average along with Ennis. 

• Like 2

These type of results should not come as a shock to anyone….Look at our squad, look at our bench.
I feel so sorry for the manager, he will be praying for a call in January and I’d bet good money his bags are already packed.

That was a truely awful result to an awful side…I had faith in Leo coming good but I’m starting to think maybe this is a step too far for him, poor lad…Fear not, we have Pears coming back…(Sarcasm)

We could easily be in a relegation fight come January and it’s all thanks to Venkys.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Feel sorry for Leo, that was probably his best game for us until the last 15 minutes.

Hyam going off didn’t help. Travis at left back did ok but it isn’t his position. Wharton S and Carter both solid.

Wharton A my man of the match. Trondstad not too far behind. Garrett will be a player but isn’t ready for 90 minutes.

Moran poor again but maybe not as bad as his last few. Siggy average along with Ennis. 

Moran has been so so poor for games now…JDT would rather run him into the ground than play anyone else.

• Like 1

The cost cutting in the summer is costing us. You cannot play in the championship with the squad we have.

Telalovic must be dreadful he can’t get a game even though we’ve got strikers who are allergic to goals.

Not one player on our bench could come on and improve our team. Massive difference compared to other teams! 

• Like 1