BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (h) 23/12/23

Scott Wharton is panic inducing at times but fortunately Tronstad as cool as ice.  I realise today's a second if not third string team and so not massively surprised we've lacked the experience to see it out.  Having a team of recent academy heads will do that.  

Cash strapped and so filling an experience gap may be challenging in January but there must be some 26yearish old physical league 1 players who could chip in with 7 rating performances.  

Entirely predictable, sadly. 

Based on the ~10 or so people brought back to Rovers around us today at 60 minutes everyone was talking about what players Wharton and Tronstad are, at 90 minutes they’re all saying “same old Rovers”, “they always let you down” and “see you in 3 months”. Can’t see many of the 8K walk ons coming back this Christmas. 

Sadly the team and the manager are let down by the ownership. Have been for years now and the reoccurring cycle will continue under Venkys. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Scott Wharton is panic inducing at times but fortunately Tronstad as cool as ice.  I realise today's a second if not third string team and so not massively surprised we've lacked the experience to see it out.  Having a team of recent academy heads will do that.  

Cash strapped and so filling an experience gap may be challenging in January but there must be some 26yearish old physical league 1 players who could chip in with 7 rating performances.  

I’m not convinced even that’s within our budget.

20 minutes ago, Stonesrick said:

Magnificent effort from the Manager, the players and the fans. You are a credit to the club.

The owners and the hierarchy at this club are an absolute disgrace for the lack of support you provide.

Get out of our once proud club you cretins!

GREAT POST.

BUT 

WE'RE TALKING TO THE WALL.

OWNED BY IDIOTS.

DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS.

1 minute ago, goozburger said:

Ah, fuck 'em. If they leave on 87 minutes when there's still a chance, they don't deserve the effort. A ticket for a tenner. And they want... what? Shearer and Sutton banging in the goals?

Can’t afford to fuck ‘em Gooz. Need to keep them onside and convert them in STs if there’s any chance of progression. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, neophox said:

Smodiczs, Brittain and Hyam and maybe Pickering could be back for Hudds and be not surprise to see Gally on the bench.

Hyam played against Watford so that's not sn addition. Gallagher won't last 20 minutes before he's sitting down rubbing his leg. Who said Pickering will be back. With this squad any absence seems to be 3 weeks minimum. 

• Like 1

I’ve taken a few minutes to reflect…I’ve come to one conclusion and that is simply VENKYS OUT!

Firstly I just want to say thank you to the community trust, a real pleasure to see a relatively filled Ewood, and lots of families and children. 

On to the match, what a depleted squad. I’m actually ashamed that our owners have us relying on such poor quality. Nobody on that bench, bar Hill is worthy of League 1, let alone the Championship. Our attacking option being Markanday is laughable, he is a Morecambe standard player. Shame on you Venkys and Broughton and co. (More the former than the latter). 

I’m yet to be sold on Sigurdsson, proper luxury player, offers very little. 

Centre Forward? Not seen one for years. Criminal that we still haven’t addressed this. 

Finally, the biggest point that I’ve stressed for multiple weeks….how are we still playing this clown in net? I know Mash Potato brains and Andy tell us he’s going to be the next coming of Gordon Banks from literally zero evidence, but how are our management group 1) scouting him and 2) starting him. He is costing us multiple points. I’ve been very anti-Pears but he’s Ederson in comparison. 

Venkys only gave Broughton a few pennies to piss up the wall in summer and he did exactly that.

I honestly feel like giving up until those clowns are gone. The club is dying by a thousand cuts.

Well done to the trust. Shame on you Venkys. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Ah, fuck 'em. If they leave on 87 minutes when there's still a chance, they don't deserve the effort. A ticket for a tenner. And they want... what? Shearer and Sutton banging in the goals?

What a strange post.

Yes we don't need all those horrible nasty extra fans.

Are you Steve Waggott?

• Like 1