BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

Just now, BigBar said:

Don't care who it is but we need a change. Can't so worse than the current manager right now, horrendous form, stick with him and it's over, change and at least you have a shot.

Absolutely no chance of anyone doing any better with that squad and especially the lot behind the scenes constantly interfering or bungling it up.

• Like 3

We are a ooor side, poorly led & poorly coached. I would take relegation, if we could get our club back and get people in management that give a hoot about the club. The only thing keeping us from relegation now are the dross below us; however, QPR proved that they are the better team.
Maybe nothing will keep us from relegation. 

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing here suggests that the players are with JDT anymore.

• Terrible owners sleepwalking us into oblivion.
  • Embarrassingly amateur CEO who couldn't care less about the club.
  • Inexperienced Director of Football who keeps bringing in dud loans.
  • Head Coach whose tactics have got square pegs playing in round holes to suit a style of football that just frankly isn't working with the players we have.

One of these will pay the price and JDT's head is on the block.

Our squad has been cobbled together for the rest of the season out of short term deals. With that being the case go and get a short term coach in Neil Warnock.

• Like 3

i said few months back JDT wast up to the standard we needed and got slaughtered for it wonder if same people still think the same now 🙂 

i wanted it to work for JDT but he only plays one way and does not change it at all we need fresh ideas to give us a fighting chance of staying up 

6 minutes ago, Mars Rover said:

Have to hope that Stoke's thrashing today breaks all their confidence. It's a fool's hope.

It will probably have the opposite effect

Edited by Ianrally

3 minutes ago, booth said:

He set his stall out from the beginning. The aim is to stay up and develop players.

I watched a Rovers B team masquerading as the first team today.

We’ve banked money at the cost of a relegation battle.

Develop players for who?  We don’t own any of these kids out there so what’s the point 

• Like 3

QPR beat us today. In scoreline and in the actual play itself. Tough to completely see what the play is like with RoversTV angles, but there’s no incisiveness in the build up. QPR are the kind of side that most teams in this division should be capable of putting 4 or 5 past. That they had a better chance of doing that to us is the biggest worry.

Next 24 hours should be interesting, but I think it’s hard to argue that we’re not in danger of going down.

Not gonna be popular, but for those saying JDT out, I have two questions: who should we get to come in to improve and - more importantly than that - how would they do it? So few resources, I think even Warnock would struggle to put something together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beanie01289 said:

if the mcguire deal falls through due to incompetent paper work heads need to roll and we need to find out if there is someone actively working against the rest upstairs and if he came from the North East via Coventry 

There’s some truth in that but Suhail and Babu need to cop some flak with their constant interference. Two people who have no experience of running a football club well, yet seemingly given power beyond their ability.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Develop players for who?  We don’t own any of these kids out there so what’s the point 

Crystal Palace, Sheffield United, Bournemouth, Boro… Well done Swagg!

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

Change the manager, change the players change the ceo - it doesn't matter it'll be same shit different day. Get rid of the real cancer in the club, only when the venkys fuck off can we become a decent club again. 

The last two seasons we've been in the process of throwing away our play off chances around about this stage - now we're fighting relegation. To me there's no difference - shit results surrounded by a complete lack of ambition and decency at the club. I'd rather be in league 2 giving promotion a real good go as a proper club than bobbing up and down in the championship with  o hope or soul left in the club. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Not gonna be popular, but for those saying JDT out, I have two questions: who should we get to come in to improve and - more importantly than that - how would they do it? So few resources, I think even Warnock would struggle to put something together.

No idea to be honest, but we're at 0 wins in 8 or 1 in 11, and JDT refuses to change anything with regards to our style of play. If he is unwilling to change, then imo literally anyone else on a short contract is worth a free hit because we're going down anyway.

• Like 1