BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we`ve sent a representative out to "scout "him,don`t know why we have to scout someone we originally tried to buy???

Maybe one of Eustace's men i suspect that will carry more weight now than Broughtons reports.

8 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Good grief. 

I know, right?
It's akin to those 'thank the heavenly lord and all of his ever-loving mercy for healing me from this ailment'.

It was the surgeon and his theatre staff; thank him. He did the actual work.

Anyway, hopefully Duru gives us another option at RB this coming season, God willing.

40 minutes ago, Andy said:

I know, right?
It's akin to those 'thank the heavenly lord and all of his ever-loving mercy for healing me from this ailment'.

It was the surgeon and his theatre staff; thank him. He did the actual work.

Anyway, hopefully Duru gives us another option at RB this coming season, God willing.

It was more, good grief, hoe negative can you be about a young lad making his way?

I think it was mainly due to the fact that his contract was up this summer and the intention was to sell him last summer but it never happened.

Either way, it seems again like being linked to the same players again. Hes 30 this summer and off the back of a season where he has barely played at League 1 level. Would be underwhelming.

Thought I saw a Rothwell on season long loan rumor. Would be welcomed back with open arms, genuine world beater on his day. Would take and play the Sammie role.
Chrisene would be even better next year, would loan him again. 

Sam will be away, someone will pay it, they always do. 15-17m.

New

Duro/Brittain Carter Hyam Chrisene

JRC Tronstad

New Rothwell New

McGuire 

A safe pair of hands and two speedy wide players needed.

17 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Thought I saw a Rothwell on season long loan rumor. Would be welcomed back with open arms, genuine world beater on his day. Would take and play the Sammie role.
Chrisene would be even better next year, would loan him again. 

Sam will be away, someone will pay it, they always do. 15-17m.

New

Duro/Brittain Carter Hyam Chrisene

JRC Tronstad

DeBruyn Adam Wharton New

Haaland

A safe pair of hands and two speedy wide players needed.

Fixed.

If you're gonna dream at least dream big.

• Like 2

Going to be an interesting Summer, lets see if the problem areas are strengthened, Goalkeeper is a must  keeping Pears as a back up wouldnt be to bad but a more reliable keeper essential, More options across Midfield and attacking Positions, Due to injury JRC doesnt play enough games, Markanday Dolan and Gallagher arent good enough in all fairness  and Telaovic well lets leave that one there, unfortunately you would think Sammie would be off, if we get in a couple of loans to compliment what we have lets hope we have a better season, all depends on the money available as we arent going to have a war chest despite the Wharton and Raya money and potential Sammie funds  the club are running at a loss so much will be swallowed up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaryC said:

Going to be an interesting Summer, lets see if the problem areas are strengthened, Goalkeeper is a must  keeping Pears as a back up wouldnt be to bad but a more reliable keeper essential, More options across Midfield and attacking Positions, Due to injury JRC doesnt play enough games, Markanday Dolan and Gallagher arent good enough in all fairness  and Telaovic well lets leave that one there, unfortunately you would think Sammie would be off, if we get in a couple of loans to compliment what we have lets hope we have a better season, all depends on the money available as we arent going to have a war chest despite the Wharton and Raya money and potential Sammie funds  the club are running at a loss so much will be swallowed up

Interesting in the sinister Chinese proverb sense of "May you live in interesting times."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Does he know what his record was when he came in? How many wins was it? We don’t need major surgery???

Joker!!! 

John clearly knows the budget already…

• Like 7

• Backroom

Eustace doesn’t seem the type at all to rock the boat so if he’s been told to play it down due to budget I think he will.

Which is probably exactly why he was ideal for Waggott and the owners

Posted (edited)

Under these owners it’s always going to be a re-building job. Every season we’ll lose players and have to replace them.

We won’t build a team for promotion. They will always sabotage us.

Edited by Moptop1
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

Under these owners it’s always going to be a re-building job. Every season we’ll lose players and have to replace them.

We won’t build a team for promotion. They will always sabotage us.

The problem is, we don't rebuild. We cut, then cut, then cut some more, padding the squad with loans and academy players. We've just been incredibly lucky that some have been worth a damn for the last few years.

In the long term this strategy only results in us dropping down the leagues, and this time I don't expect League One to be the floor.

• Like 6

A rude awakening for anyone hoping for real money to be spent. This is now confirmation of what a few on here have said. One, maybe two small purchases from league one, frees and bargain loans.

Calling it, Gally will be our first striker come next season.

• Like 1

When Sammie Smzodics leave we will need an open heart surgery to get goal scorers in. If he does not leave the squad still needs an open heart surgery.

The rehash-article from LET is abit lazy click-bait journalism. Those quotes from Eustace are from the post-match interview at the end of the season. I have said it a few times, but LET needs to be much more brave in their reporting and continually ask for interviews with the owners, Waggot et.al.

If there is a DOF incoming, I hope he is a persona that knows what he wants and has high standards.

1 hour ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Does he know what his record was? How many wins was it? We don’t need major surgery???

Joker!!! 

""Hopefully, then we can sit down and rebuild the team. We don't need massive changes. There are two or three areas I want to improve."

GK, midfield and attack

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This guy really needs to learn to just keep his mouth shut. We already know he's just another yes man plodder, there's no need to keep announcing it to the world.

We need to sign 15 players with 9 of them being first team starters. Every single area of the squad is weak.

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 2