BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - 5/3/24

2 minutes ago, AspRover said:

At least when Mowbray was brought in we fought to stay up, got a high enough points total to stay up most years. We looked better than before he was appointed (not a high bar, and yes I know we still got relegated)

This is dire 

Yup. Doesn’t help that only 1/2 the starting XI will be here in 4 months and that’s if we don’t sell off Sammy and Gally (unsure who’d want him now)

Was prepared to give JE some leeway but  this has relegation written all over it - players aren't good enough neither is the manager but we know where the blame ultimately lies... 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

Was that the first save in the 92nd minute.

We are so devoid of ideas and quality , Millwall got what they came for. Shocking error for our goal, only way we looked like scoring. Leo let's one go in, no deflection middle of the goal, that's poor even at 7 a side.

Just how does Eustace intend to win games. Szmodics and blind hope ? 

Not sure it was on target from the replay 

12 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Was that Hyam telling the fans to calm down when yet again he took it backwards? This are  bunch of twats we've got here. 

And this guy is our captain. 

Says it all.

• Like 2

A performance which really reflects where we are as a club right now ….finished. 

Relegation is exactly what this club deserves..an embarrassment on the pitch and off it ..all overseen by the Indian incompetents . 

Hopefully , relegation and  or administration is our only hope of the end of this shit regime .

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Not good enough...where is the new Manager bounce?

Touch and go whether this side goes down.Not confident.

I admire the optimism but I’d really suggest it’s not. We’ve won twice in 18 matches - we won’t suddenly start winning a few games.

• Like 2

Summed it up the last few minutes when we needed to score, we mess up a corner and don’t get it in the mire, we launch high balls to our tiny striker who was bought for peanuts and has shown next to nothing to suggest he would get us a late winner, in fact he didn’t even get a game for Aberdeen, our 37 year old free transfer has the touch of an elephant to give them an opportunity to launch it towards our goal where we have the goalkeeper who is scared of the ball in nets. 

thanks venkys you absolute rats. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Garbage. Still no win for the new manager. Has there ever been less of an impact from a new manager?

Really dour display and a game we never looked like winning. A point is not enough so it's an incredibly poor result..

Kidd, Kean

You could argue they had a negative impact though.

• Like 1

Luckily Millwall gifted us a goal by way of an unforced error.

Siggy and Sammy did good but the assist was really Millwall.

It will take me a while to get over that failed short corner. 

Hyam simply confirming he's a lame brain.

1 point is better than SFA, which is what we would have got without outside assistance.

Siggy looks faster and fitter than he has for a long time.

Millwall are a very poor limited team I wouldn't normally watch even if paid handsomely to do so. They are enemies of football.

Fecking diabolical.

WTF was that corner about with 2/3 minutes to go - just put it in the feckin box instead of p1ssing about.

John feckin Eusless has to go - he will take us down.

Brittain shut your feckin gob and concentrate on football, Hyam, we pay your feckin wages - just man up and do your job as captain as it's not the fans to blame but you shower of shyte on the field.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 5

I’m not going to rag on the players. They aren’t quality, a couple are fit for League 2, at best, but at least they try.

Mgmt & admin are a different matter. it’s almost like they are trying to undermine our club. Literally could not run a piss up in a brewery. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Given what I expected when I saw who was in goal and Millwall's form, I'm pleasantly surprised with a point. 

Is it enough? It's a point further from the relegation zone. Stoke lost again, as did our next opponents Plymouth. Bit surprised and worried Sheff Wed are climbing out of the mire but still tonight wasn't a disaster result wise. 

The bigger issue for me is by all accounts our play, attitude and everything else is hurtling downwards and will inevitably catch up with us next year if we aren't crap enough to go down this time round. 

Stoke and Plymouth may just keep us up. They're our best hopes anyway. I'd also be very surprised if Sheff W can keep up this kind of form and the worry for them will be that they're still not out of the bottom 3 despite incredible results. They have Leeds and Ipswich next so that will be tough.

I actually thought we'd draw tonight and then beat Plymouth on Sat, who I think have run out of steam. But I wouldn't back us to beat anyone right now so we could quite easily lose too!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Garbage. Still no win for the new manager. Has there ever been less of an impact from a new manager?

Really dour display and a game we never looked like winning. A point is not enough so it's an incredibly poor result..

He's stopped the bleeding - we were losing every week under JDT. 

Sadly it won't be enough with the teams around us picking up wins.