BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Ipswich Town (h) - Good Friday, 29/3/24, 17:30

Worth remembering Ipswich last game was a 6-0 todgering of Wednesday.

I hope we are more competitive than that.

I believe we are more competitive than that.

But the butterflies will be going as kick-off approaches.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old Codger said:

My question is, why do they even bother sending the fabled £20 million dollops over at all? It's worse than sending feck all and abandoning any pretence that they have an interest in our famous old club.

They don't. 😞 Feck em.

Suds n bubbles

13 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Naahh, it's a barometer / reality check for the remainder of the season. Might as well either gird our loins, or administer last rights. No point letting them duck the axe. 

Found out this week that Ainsley Pears is dating one of my lad's old school chums.. She doesn't seem to have cottoned on to the definition of goal-digger just yet, but I'd wager she'll be offski if the financial outlook takes a turn for the worse at the end of the season. Watch this space 😉

I saw the two of them in a nightclub last night he couldn't keep his hands ON her. 🙂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Worth remembering Ipswich last game was a 6-0 todgering of Wednesday.

I hope we are more competitive than that.

I believe we are more competitive than that.

But the butterflies will be going as kick-off approaches.

3-0 Ipswich is realistic 

15 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Thanks for the info , all sorted just rung ticket office ...

If you are driving there is a road closure on the A59 on the way to Blubberhouses with a diversion in place. We got caught going to Middlesbrough a fortnight ago and the diversion added half an hour to the journey time. The roads will be busy enough anyway with it being Easter Monday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c724evry766o

Weather looks perfect for a good game of footy, hopefully we'll give it everything and play some good football at least🙏🙏🙏

(and by good football I don't mean tippy tappy poncing about bollox! I MEAN defend like absolute bastards and attack like serial killers, no fkin or half arsing about)

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ossydave said:

We've heard quite frequently from Eustace that he's had no time on the training pitch with the players, that excuse is out the window now and we must see the results of the time he HAS had. Brum had plenty of success with set pieces, I'd like to think we see some improvements in this area. When you're not exactly banging goals in for fun, it's critical set pieces are utilised.

Hard to predict a result but guessing he'd be happy with another draw so 1-1 😕

It is very fair point from Eustace and others have said Rovers haven't had much time on the training pitch. A day or 2 a week isn't ideal for a new head coach to bring his ideas in 

2 hours ago, NeilInBristol said:

3-0 Ipswich is realistic 

bollocks it is. 

Rovers will be up for this. We need to be defensively solid.  

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Weather looks perfect for a good game of footy, hopefully we'll give it everything and play some good football at least🙏🙏🙏

(and by good football I don't mean tippy tappy poncing about bollox! I MEAN defend like absolute bastards and attack like serial killers, no fkin or half arsing about)

It is absolutely pissing down in Warton.

Edited by rigger

sad as it is,ipswich are a far better side than we are and i can only see pain and misery if we go straight at them,we need to be smarter and sit deeper then try to nick a goal on the counter or off a set piece,hopefully not a repeat of the plymouth game where eustace was completely outfoxed

Millwall pick up a point in the 1-1 v WBA.

Millwall missed a host of chances but WBA dominated the game after the penalty.

George Saville was superb for Millwall in a midfield with an attitude I hope we can match today.

Off now to watch QPR v Small Heath. A draw would suit us.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

scott wharton currently sat worried that a bit of rain and wind will put him off his game,he needs the perfect combination of warm weather and opposing centre forwards  who are blind and in a wheelchair to get the best out of him,as well as a hug from  his manager😁

• Like 1

A heavy rain should play in our favor, right? 
Tornado? Hurricane? Darkness? 😂

I’m seeing an exciting game in my Crystal ball, Rovers have players coming back, motivation, home crowd, etc. 

Alas, 2-3. 

Edited by WacoRover