BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

eustace first words to hyam before he gets showered should be " see me in my office tommorow,your going on the list because that is the worst f*****g performance iv`e ever seen from a centre back and it`s not acceptable,im`e not having it in my dressing room and anyone else who wants to **** off just tell me,i`ll get rid of the lot of you"

Ah that is a bit too much like criticism for this lot.  They would all down tools and let the manager get sacked as per JDT.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

Brum losing is massive. They have 4 points from their last 10 matches, losing 8 of them, giving us a run for our money. 

Our saving grace is that there is still a chunk of teams between us and the relegation places.

Hopefully Bristol City can do similar on Saturday against Huddersfield!

Heads should roll at Rovers tonight, I can’t wait for this season to end now and reassess if I give up in the summer

Don't give up

7 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

Hyams fotmob rating is a sight in itself. But he also won zero tackles...because he didn't attempt one all game.

image.jpeg.a93737478829f794d01e96a87653bc50.jpeg

I’m surprised it’s that high!

• Like 2

Only positive I can take from tonight is that Brum will struggle to stay up after tonight. That's a massive loss in very winnable game. Huddersfield and Stoke got a tonking too this round of fixtures and only Millwall picked up 3 points.

If we best Sheff W then we stay up. The problem is that they have far more fight, passion, and guts than us so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat us. We're essentially relying on other results now. I fully expect Hudds to beat Bristol City at the weekend. You just know they'll be on there holidays after this result. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Hyam with another stinking pass to set up a counter for City. Duffy aside I cannot recall such an appalling performance from a centre half in rovers colours. 

Our captain? He’s a joke.

I lost all respect for him after the calm down bullshit and the secret fans meeting. Sammie should be captain. 

• Like 3

The players simply do not give a shit!!

JRC strolled about, Dolans touch was amateur……Hyam…..well.

Eustace couldn’t complain if he got sacked. 1 win in 13 anywhere else and you’re in trouble.

I genuinely believe we are going down. Other teams play each other. We will get a point against Wednesday and that’s it.

• Like 1

We picked a heckuva time to turn in the worst performance of the season.
Thankfully, I had to work all day, & missed it. 

Any word on if the coaches & players refuse their pay this week? 😏

We very well could go down. The only thing that will keep us up, is the dross below us. I’m persuaded it won’t be Rovers’ skill & hard work. 

Supposing just supposing we do stay up - then what? A new dawn with rejuvenated players manager and owners or more of the same following another fire sale to keep the lights on and the import of more 3rd rate loanees - death by a thousand cuts - I'd take relegation now if it meant Venkys and their cronies would fook off

• Like 9

Just now, Waggy76 said:

No good blaming Eustace or JDT ..

It is all on the owners .

They have to go asap , bring on adminstration..

If ,, we stay up this season, we will be  relegated next ...

The club is set up to fail ....

you can`t blame venkys for that "performance" tonight,all on the players and the manager

• Like 3

Just now, rovers11 said:

Only positive I can take from tonight is that Brum will struggle to stay up after tonight. That's a massive loss in very winnable game. Huddersfield and Stoke got a tonking too this round of fixtures and only Millwall picked up 3 points.

If we best Sheff W then we stay up. The problem is that they have far more fight, passion, and guts than us so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat us. We're essentially relying on other results now. I fully expect Hudds to beat Bristol City at the weekend. You just know they'll be on there holidays after this result. 

Yes they've got Bannon, not only is he an excellent player,if a tad old, but he knows every trick in the book and he

loves Sheffield Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Switched off at 2-0.  I can hear the trapdoor opening.

You think we looked switched on prior to that? Hyam had two back passes that just barely made it to our GK before he cocked things up. We couldn't cope with the fast pitch, we're such a slow bunch.

• Like 1