BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Pointless exercise anyway as anyone who wants to attennd a Bumley, Bolton, Leeds, PNE fixture will get a ticket.  Be a great incentive if our stadium held 21k not 31k though.

To Waggot it's all about his income target and his bonus.

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Yeah but this way they can say a £450-579 ST is great value because those 4 games will be £35-42 each.

When in reality (at those prices) they’d lose both season ticket and match day sales.

Can still see them doing it though.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

They would somehow put it across, that season ticket prices had to be increased, to justify the exorbitant prices for away fans. crazy but possibly true. 

Anything that’s crazy is possible with this lot.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, tomphil said:

Offer last seasons early bird again to regulars and offer 1000 STs to newbies/lapsed St holders at half price in the riverside, first come first served.

Some will moan but most will understand and it's not something that will cost the club anything at all whilst getting more bums on seats in the most empty stand.

That would guarantee sales of 10k it's quite simple really when you think about it.

My parents and I are three regulars that can easily afford the season tickets (early bird special or not), but are simply waiting to see what happens with the transfers before renewing. I don't think we're alone there.

Our patience (and loyalty) is at an end I'm afraid. If they simply run it back with Gallagher upfront next season we'll be picking and choosing our games. 

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

My parents and I are three regulars that can easily afford the season tickets (early bird special or not), but are simply waiting to see what happens with the transfers before renewing. I don't think we're alone there.

Our patience (and loyalty) is at an end I'm afraid. If they simply run it back with Gallagher upfront next season we'll be picking and choosing our games. 

Myself and my best friend are waiting for the chance to renew and get it paid off.  I can afford the price and this is main social activity nowadays.  He is taking his son to games from start of the season and he really enjoyed his first game in Rovers last home game last season 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

Whether it be Burnley, Nob End, Bolton or whoever, The Rao’s have ruined my experience at home games.

I’ll only be going to away games. Just as I have for the last six years. This is from someone who had a season ticket for a good few years.

I’d never missed a derby, hone or away, but now is different. Yes, I miss them, but I’ll cope.

Each to their own, but like many, get The Rao’s gone and I’m sure they’ll be a change with many of our fans.

Lets wait and see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I made sure to find a way to squeeze it in in every question 

So did I. Most of the free comment fields were nonsensically compulsory so I went to town on venkys and waggott. Didnt use swear words so that the little lambs didn't filter me out or get offended. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, toogs said:

So did I. Most of the free comment fields were nonsensically compulsory so I went to town on venkys and waggott. Didnt use swear words so that the little lambs didn't filter me out or get offended. 

I did the same , can't help thinking , they will be censored before reaching there intended target ! Whoever that maybe !

Edited by Waggy76

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Myself and my best friend are waiting for the chance to renew and get it paid off.  I can afford the price and this is main social activity nowadays.  He is taking his son to games from start of the season and he really enjoyed his first game in Rovers last home game last season 

you`ll have plenty of space to stretch out and relax🙂

• Backroom

I’ll keep my eye on which games are ‘Fans Takeover’ and take my lad to his first games, but that’s about it unless I get a mate’s freebie.

My dad’s loyalty (and he forgave the Fiasco Cup Final quicker than most) has gone. He’s 80 now, and I’d like to get him back to Ewood before the time comes.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, JHRover said:

Waggott is the sort of person who thought people would rush to buy a season ticket so they would potentially be included in a prize draw that he dreamt up half way through the summer when he realised he was on track to miss his target.

So of course he'll be shallow enough to think there are people out there who will be willing to pay more just because there's Leeds/Bolton/Burnley included.

As it happens I doubt he's responsible for the current delay. Even he will want to get money coming in quickly, it serves him no benefit to keep delaying.

We're just seeing once again the impact of Venkys as owners and some people should bear this in mind when transfers are collapsing and they are trying to blame rogue secretaries and all manner of other excuses.

The problem is with India.

I agree to extent.

But would it surprise you if Waggott only submitted the prices to Venkys last week? I personally wouldn't be surprised.

21 hours ago, JHRover said:

Waggott is the sort of person who thought people would rush to buy a season ticket so they would potentially be included in a prize draw that he dreamt up half way through the summer when he realised he was on track to miss his target.

So of course he'll be shallow enough to think there are people out there who will be willing to pay more just because there's Leeds/Bolton/Burnley included.

As it happens I doubt he's responsible for the current delay. Even he will want to get money coming in quickly, it serves him no benefit to keep delaying.

We're just seeing once again the impact of Venkys as owners and some people should bear this in mind when transfers are collapsing and they are trying to blame rogue secretaries and all manner of other excuses.

The problem is with India.

And the imbecile Swag.

12 hours ago, damo100 said:

Oh dear, Waggot will he suicidal. 

Poor Bolton...

I’m so glad that Notlob lost but in truth a lot of it is envy, just look at the state of our club these days compared to that lot down the road. It’s like night and day and judging by the comments on this page from lost and current ST holders, it looks like renewal numbers will be horrendous. We, the fan base aren’t to blame but to the outside world, we are going to be seen as the pariah town with the apathetic local population not supporting its football club, like other similar areas, back to Notlob ! Take a bow, Pune and Swag, you have destroyed our once great club and brow beaten our local populace and wider supporter base to a shadow of its former self.

I’ve had a ST in the N01 BB end for 2 seasons now but I’m weighing up what the best decision is next season. I’m sick of the midweek and night games but I’m not sure if the other home games paid for separately will add up to the ST price or not. Any advice welcome btw. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Cuppliance said:

I’ve had a ST in the N01 BB end for 2 seasons now but I’m weighing up what the best decision is next season. I’m sick of the midweek and night games but I’m not sure if the other home games paid for separately will add up to the ST price or not. Any advice welcome btw. 

Last season a BBE adult season ticket cost £4 more than 17 match day tickets (I’ve used the cat b price for this)

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1