BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something else to mention and I don't know if it is relevant or where I might be going with this but I am reliably informed that Jerome Anderson was at Northcote Manor last Wednesday. My friend who was there at the time actually messaged me on the day and before all of this started to gather momentum. I don't know why it escaped my mind before. I have pushed him to confirm he is 100% sure it was JA and he insists it was. Accompanied by an 'entourage' so I am told but no-one my friend recognised.

The proximity to Brockhall and to the homes of other club staff may be a co-incedence, and maybe anyone with connections to the establishment can confirm anything further but it certainly felt worth mentioning.

Does your friend not carry a sub machine gun?

Only joking! The food is lovely apparently.

Something else to mention and I don't know if it is relevant or where I might be going with this but I am reliably informed that Jerome Anderson was at Northcote Manor last Wednesday. My friend who was there at the time actually messaged me on the day and before all of this started to gather momentum. I don't know why it escaped my mind before. I have pushed him to confirm he is 100% sure it was JA and he insists it was. Accompanied by an 'entourage' so I am told but no-one my friend recognised.

The proximity to Brockhall and to the homes of other club staff may be a co-incedence, and maybe anyone with connections to the establishment can confirm anything further but it certainly felt worth mentioning.

He's supposed to be 90% retired according to a so called Rovers fan who works for him so it's odd he's lurking around anywhere. Just why is he welcome somewhere like that anyway after all the damage he's allegedly done ?

For the spot on 606 we need someone who can outline our situation with class, clarity and simple enough so fans of all clubs can grasp the situation.

Glen, Kamy or PhillipL I think would all do very well at this.

The last thing we want is to miss this big opportunity.

He's supposed to be 90% retired according to a so called Rovers fan who works for him so it's odd he's lurking around anywhere. Just why is he welcome somewhere like that anyway after all the damage he's allegedly done ?

Wouldn't stop to P*55 on him. I'd dowse him in petrol.

Wait for all this to come out, hope he loses the lot.

Wouldn't stop to P*55 on him. I'd dowse him in petrol.

Wait for all this to come out, hope he loses the lot.

Me too but with his golden boy stashed in Brunei along with whatever else he'll probably not loose his ill gotten nest egg :(

Are we due another JA SSN interview? I'm assuming the last time was when he was worried these documents/information would leak to the public? Do we think he's more or less teary now?

I wonder what's being said in Venky Towers?

The problem with this is, he's bloody awful. He'd be a target no matter who owned the club.

If only we had just the @#/? manager to worry about! Makes the rubber dinghy men era seem like a walk in the park.

Are we due another JA SSN interview? I'm assuming the last time was when he was worried these documents/information would leak to the public? Do we think he's more or less teary now?

I wonder what's being said in Venky Towers?

If only we had just the @#/? manager to worry about! Makes the rubber dinghy men era seem like a walk in the park.

Aye can just imagine him telling everyone why Myles couldn't get a contract last month at L2 Carlisle (True story) and was released from a 4th Division side in Italy due to his schooling, apparently played 25 mins for Carlisle and made a tackle in which everyone keeps talking about. Vitriolic abuse meant Keith Curle couldn't bring him on against Notts County though.

Don't forget he can then tell us how its absolute rubbish that he was controlling things behind the scenes at Ewood....

That sound far fetched?

Aye can just imagine him telling everyone why Myles couldn't get a contract last month at L2 Carlisle (True story) and was released from a 4th Division side in Italy due to his schooling, apparently played 25 mins for Carlisle and made a tackle in which everyone keeps talking about. Vitriolic abuse meant Keith Curle couldn't bring him on against Notts County though.

Don't forget he can then tell us how its absolute rubbish that he was controlling things behind the scenes at Ewood....

That sound far fetched?

I was in room when Jerome was told via phone, his son would no longer be required lol

I was in room when Jerome was told via phone, his son would no longer be required lol

Haha! Can picture the smile just diminishing as quick as you could say myles.

Not find it odd between 2013-2015 he was playing in Serie D for Monza, a year later he does six months not playing a game for Serie A side Chievo?

Haha! Can picture the smile just diminishing as quick as you could say myles.

Not find it odd between 2013-2015 he was playing in Serie D for Monza, a year later he does six months not playing a game for Serie A side Chievo?

Not surprised at all given.Indoo Sella's involvement at Rovers.

Jerome when he rang (on loud speaker) was asking about Myles contract renewal and how well he was doing, he was sort of stopped in his tracks, with the "he can go now, speak to Derek in the morning and he will sign the relevant papers to release and pay his dues up.

Im sure over the next few weeks during what is going to be a sustained campaign from all angles, more and more instances like this will come out.

Everyone doing a great job of pushing on all fronts across social media and monentum certainly gathering speed

Indoo's involvement with Kentaro abroad in 3rd party players like the traffic group (previously part owned by Super agent Mendes)? Didn't we have issues with Formica around the time he was setting this idea up?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-07/italian-aristocrat-s-fund-sues-after-soccer-investment-flops

Apparently Baniyas SC in Abu Dhabi funded allot of it, I seem to remember a strong rumor Formica was being sold there? Anyone else remember? Found a link at least suggesting it? http://sport360.com/article/football/14796/bani-yas-complete-munoz-deal-after-summer-long-pursuit/

Has a cracking mrs though...

Something needs to change after this week's events but somehow I just think Venkys will keep their heads down and watch it all blow over again.

If Rovers were a country there'd have been a coup by now!

Something needs to change after this week's events but somehow I just think Venkys will keep their heads down and watch it all blow over again.

If Rovers were a country there'd have been a coup by now!

We can't let it blow over.

Social media/wikyleaks are our friends

Something else for consideration that I previously was not aware of is below (apologies if this is common knowledge as I have been out of the loop until recently)

'Kentaro also has a deal with the FA until 2012 for many of the international TV rights for the England national team, the FA Cup and the Community Shield'

Is it possible this may have been a conflict of interest or an influence on the FA decision to state there was nothing wrong with the takeover? Also been looking into the disqualifying criteria in the F&P persons test for club ownership. Woefully inadequate for this day and age. At first glance at the conditions it looks like the FA would have let Jimmy Savile run a club if he so wished.

Something else for consideration that I previously was not aware of is below (apologies if this is common knowledge as I have been out of the loop until recently)

'Kentaro also has a deal with the FA until 2012 for many of the international TV rights for the England national team, the FA Cup and the Community Shield'

Is it possible this may have been a conflict of interest or an influence on the FA decision to state there was nothing wrong with the takeover? Also been looking into the disqualifying criteria in the F&P persons test for club ownership. Woefully inadequate for this day and age. At first glance at the conditions it looks like the FA would have let Jimmy Savile run a club if he so wished

Jimmy would've wanted the youth team job.

Archived