BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

As @New Jeru mentioned Birmingham had a pen against us turned down which could easily have been given - we then went and scored straight afterwards. I know we've had some bad luck with Brereton not getting a couple of pens, but at the same time he has a reputation for going down easy and unfortunately that comes back to bite you in the end.

We can still win this by virtue of the league and the teams in it being poor. We have enough in the ranks for a moment or two of class to dig us out of a hole. I just hate how our team seems to retract into their shells the first moment something like this goes against us. 

That's as no way a penalty. 

We are playing awfully. Something is very wrong. 

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

That's as no way a penalty. 

We are playing awfully. Something is very wrong. 

Both pundits on Quest thought it was a pen tbf. You see them given.

Still, either way I think we can both agree that we aren't where we are due to bad officiating. That's just the cherry on top. 

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Miker said:

8 points away from the playoff spots as it stands. Season well and truly over if we fail to win.

I think we all know deep down it's already over. We haven't performed well for months now. This isn't a team with a hope in hell of reaching the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

Both pundits on Quest thought it was a pen tbf. You see them given.

Still, either way I think we can both agree that we aren't where we are due to bad officiating. That's just the cherry on top. 

I didn't see the highlights on quest, but I would take what pundits say with a pinch of salt. Nobody wants to rock the boat or be controversial. It didn't look a penalty to me.i just think today's decision was one you would expect them to get right. There was nothing ambiguous about it

100% we aren't where we are because of officiating