• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres not MANY people "alive" in gods waiting room aka cleveleys

btw shills the nob enders refer to us the B@STURDS

372895[/snapback]

I wish it wa still gods waiting room!!

Unfortunately, it seems the grandchildren of the living dead have all grown into scummy goldie lookin' chain wearing scum!

Its now like Resident Evil meets the Sims!!

However, if ever you are in Cleveleys again, it's an eye opening experience (and a fun one) sitting on the bench outside Tesco and watching all the genuine freaks stroll past!!

The Cavary is good though, used to be a Sunday recovery method, though t'ale aint cheap!

Pretty sure we'll hear something in the next fifteen minutes.

373320[/snapback]

*switches on hearing aid and waits ................................

...................................................................................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dry.gif

A very sad day for the club and everyone involved, though it probably had to come. Wish him all the best in wherever he goes next, just hope we never see him scoring against us! If he does manage to get back to his old best then I hope we see him back at Ewood playing for us again someday.

As much as I hoped he would stay and recapture a bit of form, it was inevitable...

I know those of the older generations are less inclined to hold Matt Jansen in high regard, but for me the name "Matt Jansen" and "Blackburn Rovers" are almost synonymous, and so he will be sorely missed.

Ah well. Time goes on. Good luck, Matty. I sincerely hope you do well wherever you go.

It's time for another Rovers player to make a similar lasting impression...

Edited by James No. 7

Just read the thank you letter that Matt has written on the official sight. On of my favourite players ever to wear the shirt along with duffer. Wish the club could do something to show how much he meant to us. Hope if he ever comes back to play at Ewood, he gets the best reception any opposition player has ever recieved. Reading the article, mabye he should have been given more of a chance. Wish him well, hope he recaptures smome form. he had the potential to be a top top english forward. As a bburn fan im gutted at whats happened. I remember watching a game about 5 years ago, when the commentator Alan Smith said that mat Jansen will go on to be one of the best forwards in the country and an england international. What could have been. So sad. Good luck matt!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.