BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on this? After the quote from Brum I sort of assumed the move was almost a formality yet things have gone quiet. No real rush as the team is playing well and have nearly a full weeks rest before the FA cup game, yet I expected that it would be in everybody's (including Brum's) interest to get him signed up as quick as possible.

To say he is a young English midfielder who can score goals and play in a number of positions, why are us and Man City (if you read News of the World) the only clubs to be linked with him??????

I hope he comes back and Hughes gives him a kick up the arse. He's 27 now - about time he grew up.

He is apparently returning to Rovers, they are just fine tuning the deal. I was speaking to his personal kit sponsor yesterday and it is all going through.

Apparently his injury problems are all down to his own stupidity. If the physio's tell him to do a, he goes off and does b, then wonders why he is always injured. Not a great deal upstairs is how he was described to me.

I assume that Mr Hughes will be able to inject some "intelligence" into his actions once he returns.

Savage is the ball winner and spoiler of opposition play. and boy does he do it well. Tugay is the play maker, enough said. Even given his age he will still play more games per season than Dunn.

David Dunn will never be in the same class as Tugs as long as he has a hole in his (Large) backside. Re-signing Dunn shows a total lack of ambition in my opinion.

He is apparently returning to Rovers, they are just fine tuning the deal. I was speaking to his personal kit sponsor yesterday and it is all going through.

Apparently his injury problems are all down to his own stupidity. If the physio's tell him to do a, he goes off and does b, then wonders why he is always injured. Not a great deal upstairs is how he was described to me.

I assume that Mr Hughes will be able to inject some "intelligence" into his actions once he returns.

All sounds rather unprofessional to me on Dunny's part. Perhaps he was doing it on purpose to get out of there either way he will have to buck up his ideas. I hope he fully understands what he is coming back to, that crap will not be tolerated by Sparky's group.

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It's not desperate for us to get him back, so I'd tell them where to stick that offer.

For an opening gambit in a haggle, that takes the pee a little.

No way will anyone pay 2 mill for a player who plays 1 game in 3, it's ridiculous.

LET Reporting that B.C want 2 mill for him

They wont get anywhere near that figure, from anyone. It's like rovers asking £2m for Lucas. The buying club hold all the aces, especially when the player has made his mind up which club he wants to join.

They wont get anywhere near that figure, from anyone. It's like rovers asking £2m for Lucas. The buying club hold all the aces, especially when the player has made his mind up which club he wants to join.

Seconded. We just have to play the waiting game. 1 million ia juat about justifiable, if he does pass the medical, 2 mlllion is ridiculous. Brum don't need him but do need some cash so will eventually break. Even Sullivan isn't daft enough to throw away money for the sake of a 2 year old dispute over Savage.

Only thing that could screw us over is if another club in the NW decides to take a gamble.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.