BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Whether Rafiq is a saint or a sinner, nothing excuses the treatment he got from his fellow team-mates at Yorkshire which has shown that racism is wide-spread in English cricket.

No wonder we don't benefit from having young Asian or West indian cricketers coming through in numbers. That's to our detriment in case people haven't noticed.

8 hours ago, 47er said:

Whether Rafiq is a saint or a sinner, nothing excuses the treatment he got from his fellow team-mates at Yorkshire which has shown that racism is wide-spread in English cricket.

No wonder we don't benefit from having young Asian or West indian cricketers coming through in numbers. That's to our detriment in case people haven't noticed.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/20256774

Current England contracted players. Do the maths.

54 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Oh dear oh dear.

The fucking Guardian lw shitfest

Don't like the message so blame the messenger, eh?

I see England's first Ashes warm-up game was ruined by weather - I thought it didn't rain down there

• Like 1

Great news for Lancashire based fans - https://cricket.lancashirecricket.co.uk/news/2021-news/exciting-new-proposals-for-cricket-in-lancashire/?fbclid=IwAR1ot1wCrWGrxfsvKQvatvgqUvWbOm1t61z-0vME8-jD9VpZqQkg1vTV7TQ

It's a new cricket ground complex to be built on land at the end of the M65 in Lostock Hall.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Gav said:

Ashes starts tonight’s, 11pm BT Sports, but my preference is Test Match Special BBC 5 live sports extra 11pm.

Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I'm up watching AC V Liverpool (Salah just scored!) so will stay up for the Test.

I see Jimmy is being saved for the day/night game conditions in the 2nd match.

I'm 69 and ok doing a night/dayer so get yer kit on Jimmy!

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

You play your best team, why no Broad and Anderson?

Broad has Warner in his pocket, 3 more left handers in the Aussie top order, Broad should be in the side and Anderson if fit plays.

Rubbish England, play your best side. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Darrenbot said:

OK lads lets go out there and show them we mean buisness,one ball later.... oh shit..

😂😂

Exactly what happened. 

Because we can bash them around a bit in One Day and 20/20, we arrogantly thought we'd show them how good we are at batting.

Take the bull by the horns. The bull then gored us up the backside. 🙄

Awful decision.