SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster vs Rovers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

One point from 3 games.

Only 5 teams below us, all on 0 points, all have a game in hand.

One goal from 3 games as well

Panic mode is setting in for me but I hope there is no knee jerk reaction

Gary has brought in players he wants to work with, a new man wouldn't have the time or money to do the same

Many fans have raised concerns in recent weeks that we dont have a quality winger or a quality centre midfielder. Our defence is fine, strikers fine, Midfield is KEAN! Judge, lowe, taylor are all mediocre! they would never cut it in premiership, the only quality midfield player we have is Rochina who is out injured. Look at the Bolton midfield, how i envy them, Mark davies, Stuart holden, Spearing, Eagles, Lee are ALL BETTER THAN EACH MIDFIELD PLAYER THAT PLAYED TODAY, THAT IS A FACT!

• Backroom

I didn't understand the optimism after the Derby match and said so at the time, though to be honest I'd rather have been proven wrong.

We have a team filled with absolute nobodies. Our manager is a rookie. Our highest ranking club official is Derek Shaw, a man the owners claimed only a few months ago in court was "rogue".

In short... we're not just staring into the abyss any more, we're plummeting through it. God knows where we'll end up when all is said and done.

Archived