BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

I've not seen much comment about this incident in the first 5 minutes. I guess it would have been funnier if we had won - it certainly eased the tension temporarily. I was amazed at only a minute of injury time being added.

EDIT: thought he was just ejected, sorry.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sooner they Kean off back to Pune the better for all concerned.

I don't care what league we're in, I don't care if we docked points for going bust, I just want them keans out of the club.

The healing process won't start until they've gone.

So imagine you lose your leg in a car accident and can only hop about with the aid of a crutch ...... do you then cut off the other one?

So imagine you lose your leg in a car accident and can only hop about with the aid of a crutch ...... do you then cut off the other one?

What if the crutch was a smiling crocodile?

I enjoyed the Lego movie, didn't enjoy yesterday though!

It's minecraft you ignoramus! :P

Has anyone seen the Burnley edition of the LET....Christ almighty you would have thought they had just won the European Cup!!!!!

^_^

Traveling down the big road on a charra is like going to Europe when you are digitally challenged

Well I am not as depressed as I thought I would be. Just lamenting on what ifs, Rhodes hitting the post Cairney not playing. Its over time to move on. I do believe Dunny goi g off was huge. I think he is a driver and once he left some of this squad simply took their foot off the gas. I thought Gestede would have had morw of a rome since the dingles have looked vulnerable from the air at the back. Oh well till next time one in 35 years to them.

Well I am not as depressed as I thought I would be. Just lamenting on what ifs, Rhodes hitting the post Cairney not playing. Its over time to move on. I do believe Dunny goi g off was huge. I think he is a driver and once he left some of this squad simply took their foot off the gas. I thought Gestede would have had morw of a rome since the dingles have looked vulnerable from the air at the back. Oh well till next time one in 35 years to them.

I'll be 85 in that time, if I make it, shoot, that brings it home! 35 years obviously!

Whatever it takes to get rid of them Gordon. The club can't move on until they sod off.

I don't see a bright future for our club. In my opinion the first step towards the club's demise was venky's running the club as anderson and co told them. They got rid of football people who loved the club, and let agents and thieves get us relegated and debt ridden.

But I think the thing that will finish our club off is the large number of fans who are just so full of hate and anger that they can't support the steps towards recovery which the club has made recently.

There are no new owners coming to save us, if venky's leave, we go out of business. But it seems some fans would rather see the club die to satisfy their hatred for venkys.

I am going on Wednesday - I have to take wednesday afternoon and thursday morning off work for the travelling. Some fans on here talking about boycotting games - great way to rally round the club. Stay-away fans will harm rovers, while they blame venkys for doing the exact same thing.

Want the best for rovers - get behind the team.

back to that old chestnut, its the fans fault.

It was one game, 3 points at stake and against the divisions second form team. The team did well for over 70 mins. Even after their goals there were good chances to score. 13 games to go, 39 points up for grabs and whatever happens, the club will be in the hands of the Rao's. Just get there and support our team as it is still our team.

• Backroom

Cut the other one off and get a wheelchair. They're much more fun!

Archived