BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Best mate as recruitment man, best man as head of Academy, Dad as scout and adviser so on and so forth. It will be a difficult and expensive job if they have to replace em all. Dangerous game letting people build their own little empire without someone on the ground ruling over them. The result is what we see now, serious lack of leadership or direction.

Could also make it harder for him to walk, as in doing so he'd be putting his mates jobs at risk.

Best mate as recruitment man, best man as head of Academy, Dad as scout and adviser so on and so forth. It will be a difficult and expensive job if they have to replace em all. Dangerous game letting people build their own little empire without someone on the ground ruling over them. The result is what we see now, serious lack of leadership or direction.

He's obviously read a couple of books on how to become an irreplaceable manager.

BTW, when if ever, did anyone see a proper manager laughing and joking with a lino when their team is 2-0 down ?

Bowyer seems to do this sort of thing regularly, opposing managers' etc.,

As Sean Connery once said: "this is intolerable".

It's like watching a train crash in super slo-motion. It's profoundly depressing.

I can't see him getting binned, I can't see us getting better, and I think relegation is practically nailed-on, it's an 8 month waiting game. Pure hell. Get it over with already and give us our relegation now, get it over with, let us get on with our lives.

Absentee owners, inept manager, part-time rogue chief exec. What happens when you put garbage in? Don't expect anything better.

Sick of it.

Think today's result will have swung a lot of people into the sack camp. Loss on Tuesday and will lose the majority of fans I think.

His days are now numbered. I reckon he will be gone by end of September.

We won't lose on Tuesday and that I can absolutely GUARANTEE

The interview after the match where he swept away Scott Minto's question on the opening 25 minutes to concentrate on the next 65 was alarming.

We've scored one, had many chances, probably should have had a second............BUT.................You shouldn't have to score 3 goals in any match to get a victory.

Defence and keeping clean sheets is the key, yet once again GB seems to think this is not the case!

Time to go Gary.

That 'not given' goal today was a double wammy.

Rovers don't get a goal and at least a draw and more upsetting it gives Bowyer, the drowning man, something to cling on to and exploit to his advantage.

As Rog says above it's like in Bowyers mind the first part of the game didn't happen.

Actually what happened was that Fulham has us by the proverbials, took their foot of the gaz and almost got their bums bit.

Archived