SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're beyond help !

why cos I don't share your opinion.

where is your evidence that Hanley is gone/leaving all because he has been left out ONE friendly game. Blimey, another conspiracy.

the last Newcastle bid was 4.5 million which is miles off what the asking price is which is 7 to 8 million pounds. time people took a chill pill

why cos I don't share your opinion.

where is your evidence that Hanley is gone/leaving all because he has been left out ONE friendly game. Blimey, another conspiracy.

Yeah it's a right conspiracy.......

You've been around football long enough now to know how it works.

Well I just hope someone at the club has their finger on the pulse and is aware of the current inflation of the market so we can take full advantage of his valuation... To be honest at times like these I'm surprised I still care, for two reasons... Deep down I know the money will not be reinvested and secondly another big asset leaving. Saving grace is that Duffy and Ward are decent players but it's what the sale represents to the rest of the squad... Could trigger an exodus.

If Hanley goes then that's Marshall gone to and their replacements, if any. Will be inferior.

Still, let's get all optimistic for the coming season anyway.

More concerning than the Hanley 'injury' is the fact that Wes Brown hasn't even made it to the first pre season friendly!!?

They'll be wrapping him in cotton wool now until the season. He's the replacement.

More concerning than the Hanley 'injury' is the fact that Wes Brown hasn't even made it to the first pre season friendly!!?

Probably good news ojf. Gives a taster of his fitness issues before a contract offer. It should mean a straightforward bodyswerve now.

Well let's hope they get that £7/8mill which they then won't use to strengthen the squad Chaddy.

Nor will it be used to down pay the debt, which coincidentally grows every season despite player sales and lack of equitable reinvestment.

Nor will it be used to down pay the debt, which coincidentally grows every season despite player sales and lack of equitable reinvestment.

It's almost like we are being asset stripped, while huge debt accumulates. But of course, as we all know. It's just the day to day running of a Club and how it's always been done here.

From Paul Wheelock twiter account

Asked Owen Coyle about captain Grant Hanley, who has been the subject of a £4.5m bid from #nufc, which has been rejected by #rovers...

I dont want to sell Grant. Cant stop clubs enquiring about your players. In my opinion theyre nowhere the valuation of Grant.' #rovers

Also going to be a couple of Rovers stories in tomorrow Sun on Sunday according to Alan Nixon

Archived