BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

1 minute ago, neophox said:

Antonsson met Mowbray early this week and really wanted the

move.

Is there any option to make this permanent? He will only have one year left of his deal at the end of the season. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Butty said:

Yeah, I was saying nice too have a swede back in the ranks. Not had one since the Olsson twins. Think there was a few more in past times as well, a couple of Andersson's. Patrick and one other who's first name has escaped me. 

Mary kate and ashley?

21 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Come on Den, you can't judge players on just goals scored or Rhodes would be up front for for Man U.  Leeds fans seem to rate him.  

Not judging him WWWM. If I hadn't posted his scoring record, someone else would.

1 hour ago, Swanson said:

The twins, Nils-Eric Johansson, Anders and Patrik Andersson, Martin Dahlin and Niklas Gudmundsson. I think

What about that young chap who was here during the SK era? Kuntsson. Ended up in Italy for a while didn't he?

Tony Pulis has signed a contract extension at West Brom. Here's what John Williams had to say:

Chairman Williams was equally pleased to secure the Club's Head Coach until at least the end of the 2018/19 season.

He said: "We are continuing a transition from one ownership to another and it is absolutely essential that this process is accompanied by stability within the Club.

"Tony and I have engaged in lengthy and constructive discussions throughout the summer about the Club's future direction and I'm delighted that we have agreed an extension to his contract to maintain that stability."

2 hours ago, MGPensioner said:

That pic is just Chaddy having his photo shoot for Saturdays matchday program... Today's matchday mascot is Chaddy.

"Oh it's like a dream come true"

Upset again cos we keep making signings. But according to you we would only make 6 signings. Its our 9th or 10th signings depending on your view of the Nuttall signings

1 hour ago, neophox said:

Antonsson met Mowbray early this week and really wanted the

move.

Good to hear that

Wouldn't it be nice not going into a transfer window needing to bring in 8+ players?

At least it's not 8 players and a new management team I suppose, and I do think Mowbray has a plan - whether it's a good plan I guess we'll soon find out.

Archived