BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

One things for sure. Theyve set themselves up for a fall if its anything but exciting signings. Hoping for Armstrong permanently and Palmer.

Probably just Palmer. 

Can't see it being anyone who we've spent cash on, they wouldn't be getting Bennett to shoot it if it was, it would be a bit more serious I would have thought.

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

One things for sure. Theyve set themselves up for a fall if its anything but exciting signings. Hoping for Armstrong permanently and Palmer.

Cant see it being Armstrong. Was in Portugal on Saturday night. 

Expect its someone who has never been linked to us

Just now, Ruaney said:

I don't think they'd need all of this suspense if it was just Palmer - most people know it's due to happen

Its the fans adding the suspense... It's prob just media team having a bit of fun announcing Palmer. Hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neal said:

Its the fans adding the suspense... It's prob just media team having a bit of fun announcing Palmer. Hope I'm wrong. 

What I mean is though, they'd just announce it. I could be wrong, I just can't see this fuss for a signing everyone knows is coming. No fuss for Rothwell and Davenport and they weren't even on anyone else's radar.

Just now, Ruaney said:

What I mean is though, they'd just announce it. I could be wrong, I just can't see this fuss for a signing everyone knows is coming. No fuss for Rothwell and Davenport and they weren't even on anyone else's radar.

This is why it could point to Chapman or Armstrong - everyone knows Benno got that agent tag by telling them to come back here. 

Would seem a litte OTT if it was just for the is Palmer kid we already knew about.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruaney said:

Its just Caddis one year extension... Chill. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

This is why it could point to Chapman or Armstrong - everyone knows Benno got that agent tag by telling them to come back here. 

Completely agree. Probably more likely to be Armstrong with Chapman playing well for Boro and Armstrong being left at home by Newcastle

• Like 1

Just now, AdamRochina said:

People spreading all sorts on facebook and social media.. Saying they have spotted armstronng and chapman with benno all laughing and dancing together 

highly doubt we will be getting both armmy and Chapman but would love it to be true 

Calm down dear

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

People spreading all sorts on facebook and social media.. Saying they have spotted armstronng and chapman with benno all laughing and dancing together 

highly doubt we will be getting both armmy and Chapman but would love it to be true 

Please god

3 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Dream tweeting. 

Just now, RoverKyle said:

The agent benno stuff indicates that we're signing one of Chapman/Armstrong, alongside Palmer. If so, that would be brilliant. Either would give us the pace we're crying out for out wide.

Fake news!  ???

15 minutes ago, AAK said:

Can't see it being anyone who we've spent cash on, they wouldn't be getting Bennett to shoot it if it was, it would be a bit more serious I would have thought.

Has to be one of Chapman or Armstrong or they've got the wrong end of the stick with the agent Benno thing! Armstrong back on loan with an agreed purchase fee would be my guess - plus the Chelsea lad.