BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

53 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

The odious little cretin is clearly after anothe job in the UK.

Name drops:

Alex Ferguson

Moyes (in form manager of the moment)

Pulis 

Coleman 

Glamourising his playing career by saying he played with (former) Portuguese internationals, forgetting he amassed a grand total of 49 senior apps in his entire career.

Worked with (and presumably claiming the development for)

Kasper schmeichel 

Jordan Henderson

Throws in the mental health aspect to keep it more current and to show his human side in the face of all those horrible Rovers fans.

Career success in the form of a league title (in Brunei 😂)

🤷‍♂️ Would he return to "where it all began" back home in Scotland⁉️ 

👍 Of course. (Reads, please give me a job in Scotland)

What a scummy little prick he is.

I can't argue with any of that.

You could pick apart every sentence. 

Sorry for those with sensitive eyes, but here's a few paragraphs with more bull than a McDonald's freezer; 

His time in charge was chaotic off the field, the Venky's takeover leading to controversial decisions and supporter unrest. Kean became a target, the most visible symbol of the new regime, his positivity at odds with the frustration being felt by the fans.

Kean is reluctant to see himself as a victim of the situation. "It was something that made me stronger," he says. But when pressed he acknowledged the difficulty of it all.

"I think back to when David Moyes came to a game at Ewood Park and just walked out. I spoke to his wife Pamela not long after and she told me she heard the door slamming and asked him why he was home so early. He said, 'I couldn't sit and listen to that'.

"I can understand the media hype and the fan passion but it can spill over. You can see it now with the focus on mental health and how it can affect people. I had that 10 years ago at Blackburn, but there is more awareness now, it is just all more visual.

"My family were incredibly supportive and it was tougher for them. I could immerse myself in the job at the training ground, not look at all the negativity in the media and on the forums, but my kids were at school at the time. That can be more nasty.

"I know my boy got into trouble a couple of times because of it at school. You know the way that kids are with the cyberbullying. That is when it affects you. I can deal with it myself but when you see it is affecting your kids that is when it becomes really hard.

"Positivity" - he was at the helm when Rovers were relegated playing some awful negative football.

"A victim" - at his court case for drink driving did he not accuse "fans" of spiking his drink? His defence was that he was a victim.

"Door slamming" - Sure. Moysey was still that upset when he got home that he slammed his front door. Utter tripe. Is Moyes's wife actually called Pamela?

"On the forums" - did he read BRFCS?

"at school" - bringing in his children is always a surefire way to get some sympathy. His kids lived down south. I doubt that there were any teenage Rovers fans at their school to give them grief.  

I could go on.

Edited by speeeeeeedie
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Sorry for those with sensitive eyes, but here's a few paragraphs with more bull than a McDonald's freezer; 

His time in charge was chaotic off the field, the Venky's takeover leading to controversial decisions and supporter unrest. Kean became a target, the most visible symbol of the new regime, his positivity at odds with the frustration being felt by the fans.

Kean is reluctant to see himself as a victim of the situation. "It was something that made me stronger," he says. But when pressed he acknowledged the difficulty of it all.

"I think back to when David Moyes came to a game at Ewood Park and just walked out. I spoke to his wife Pamela not long after and she told me she heard the door slamming and asked him why he was home so early. He said, 'I couldn't sit and listen to that'.

"I can understand the media hype and the fan passion but it can spill over. You can see it now with the focus on mental health and how it can affect people. I had that 10 years ago at Blackburn, but there is more awareness now, it is just all more visual.

"My family were incredibly supportive and it was tougher for them. I could immerse myself in the job at the training ground, not look at all the negativity in the media and on the forums, but my kids were at school at the time. That can be more nasty.

"I know my boy got into trouble a couple of times because of it at school. You know the way that kids are with the cyberbullying. That is when it affects you. I can deal with it myself but when you see it is affecting your kids that is when it becomes really hard.

"Positivity" - he was at the helm when Rovers were relegated playing some awful negative football.

"A victim" - at his court case for drink driving did he not accuse "fans" of spiking his drink? His defence was that he was a victim.

"Door slamming" - Sure. Moysey was still that upset when he got home that he slammed his front door. Utter tripe. Is Moyes's wife actually called Pamela?

"at school" - bringing in his children is always a surefire way to get some sympathy. His kids lived down south. I doubt that there were any teenage Rovers fans at their school to give them grief.  

I could go on.

Who wants to be a millionaire eh Steve?

I read that article and it made me furious. I couldn't repeat my thoughts about that buffoon and the article. Sky making Rovers fans the enemy... I left the UK just after the first game of the relegation season having beaten Wolves at the end of the last season to lose to them on the opening day just indicated what was going to happen and his hubris and arrogance after weaselling his way into the job... He is a scumbag.

I checked on his record at DPMM Brunei and his win rate is less than 50% so not setting the world on fire...

Edited by CrazyIvan

2 hours ago, J*B said:

I’d urge everyone not to allow themselves to get wound up every time this nonsense appears. We beat him. Yes, he might be a millionaire because of what happened at Rovers. But its obvious from these interviews that he pines to be the well respected coach that he was before he stole the job from Big Sam. And that isn’t going to happen. He’s completely untouchable on these shores thanks to the fantastic work that Glen Mullan, BRAG, BRFCS and numerous others did. His only option is to work abroad at a standard he knows is terrible. 

Sometimes it might not feel like it, but trust me, we won. He’s desperate to work but we have retired him in his 50s. I hope he lives a long life, I hope he breaks 100, because every single day it hurts him that he’s stuck watching countdown rather than being involved in football. Enjoy retirement, Steve. 

It’s a shame that some posters on here, who are Rovers fans, have rubbished some of the work, certain people did, not just outing Kean, but outing the whole regime back then. One person dismissed it as just a blog and one persons opinion. Without some of that graft, for no financial reward, Kean would have got away with even more and so would have some of his inner sanctum. 

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Can someone please link me to the research that people did about how all of this transpired?

I left England not long after seeing the chicken on the pitch on telly. This is the first year I've taken any interest in football since then. 

try this for starters and let me know of you need any more.

Rovers Revisited

12 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I could go on.

Like listening to a sex offender in the police station...

"Oh, poor, poor me!....Why does nobody understand what it was like?"etc

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 21:13, lraC said:

try this for starters and let me know of you need any more.

Rovers Revisited

That was excellent as well as hilarious.

Is there anything similar out there for the time period between then and now?

I remember we were going through a manager a week at one point and there seems to be some suspicion from a few that the club is still being controlled by an agency to some degree.

I decided to vote with my feet the day that coward was announced as the manager full time. I feel that is the only power I still have in this situation as a fan.

I'm very proud of the fans for making his position untenable. However, the real cancer that is draining the life out of the club is the owners.

I have not nor will I attend a match or give a single penny to the club as long as they are involved.

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

I remember we were going through a manager a week at one point and there seems to be some suspicion from a few that the club is still being controlled by an agency to some degree.

I decided to vote with my feet the day that coward was announced as the manager full time. I feel that is the only power I still have in this situation as a fan.

I'm very proud of the fans for making his position untenable. However, the real cancer that is draining the life out of the club is the owners.

I have not nor will I attend a match or give a single penny to the club as long as they are involved.

I don't know of anything since that, to be honest. There are plenty of things that have been uncovered since, but nothing committed to type, like that was.

I am also very proud of the fans that got involved in uncovering some things that made things uncomfortable for certain people. Sadly that battle was won, but the war is far from over.

As you can imagine, a lot of people put a lot of time into uncovering what went on and still do as just like you, there are still serious miss giving's about the owners in some quarters. It saddens me, when I hear of long standing fans not attending anymore, due to the current owners, despite fully understanding that decision. Plenty more seem to have made the same choice and although at times, it is dressed up as being for other reasons, I personally believe that the owners are the root cause of a lot of that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lraC said:

I don't know of anything since that, to be honest. There are plenty of things that have been uncovered since, but nothing committed to type, like that was.

I am also very proud of the fans that got involved in uncovering some things that made things uncomfortable for certain people. Sadly that battle was won, but the war is far from over.

As you can imagine, a lot of people put a lot of time into uncovering what went on and still do as just like you, there are still serious miss giving's about the owners in some quarters. It saddens me, when I hear of long standing fans not attending anymore, due to the current owners, despite fully understanding that decision. Plenty more seem to have made the same choice and although at times, it is dressed up as being for other reasons, I personally believe that the owners are the root cause of a lot of that.

To be honest 75% of the love I had for football was stripped away the year that West Ham fielded ineligible players and were rewarded with Premiership Football and a free stadium a few years later.

The Venkys takeover was what took the last 25%.

It fucks me off when people say you're a fair weather fan or some bollocks like that. When we were relegated to the first division the first thing me and my dad did was renew our season tickets.

I will not however participate in the club being used as a tool for a cabal to extract money from or use as a way to rearrange your debts or whatever they are doing.

I won't be going back until they are gone. Sadly I can't see that being anytime soon.

A football club is so much more than a sports team it is a community, especially in a place like Blackburn where there isn't much else going on. Venkys have destroyed this and for that they will never be forgiven.

The saddest part of it all is that we are not the only club in this predicament.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I'm totally with you on this ,my daughter has asked a few times if I could take her to the football for the first time but as long as I've got a hole in my arse I won't be taking her or putting a penny into the club until our shithouse owners pack up and clear off 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The giorgis donis fanclub said:

I'm totally with you on this ,my daughter has asked a few times if I could take her to the football for the first time but as long as I've got a hole in my arse I won't be taking her or putting a penny into the club until our shithouse owners pack up and clear off 

How does it work with away games? You could take her there maybe?

It's a real shame that you can't take your kids to a match because of this shyte. Unfortunately it's the only way you can have any power in this situation as a fan.

I can't imagine what it would be like for younger people who will have never known what things used to be like.

• Like 1

I would urge you all to do the following:

1. Send  a letter to the chairman of Rangers, whoever that may be, and suggest the rat should be installed as Gerrard’s successor. 
2. Phone in to Talksport next time Alan Brazil, All McCoist or Jim White are on and suggest the same, as well as pointing out that Talksport is a British radio station, so when Scotland gets independence then they will be fired off because the will cease to be British. 

I know I’m dreaming but I feel better now. 

Edited by Ianrally
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ianrally said:

I would urge you all to do the following:

1. Send  a letter to the chairman of Rangers, whoever that may be, and suggest the rat should be installed as Gerrard’s successor. 
2. Phone in to Talksport next time Alan Brazil, All McCoist or Jim White are on and suggest the same, as well as pointing out that Talksport is a British radio station, so when Scotland gets independence then they will be fired off because the will cease to be British. 

I know I’m dreaming but I feel better now. 

There is not a single team I would wish that upon.

I wouldn't hire him as a bog cleaner.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 07:23, Upside Down said:

Can someone please link me to the research that people did about how all of this transpired?

I left England not long after seeing the chicken on the pitch on telly. This is the first year I've taken any interest in football since then. 

Try the updated version....... not for the faint hearted

http://roversrevisited2.blogspot.com/?m=1

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Thanks for that, Glen. There are a lot of things I had forgotten, so I'm reading up again from the beginning. Just got up to 'The Aftermath' and wanted to highlight a couple of things here for the forum readers:

1) Agnew tried to blame BRFCS for the protests and fan unrest back in 2011. I've felt for a while that the crooks behind the scenes read this forum and know what is being said. Is it a coincidence that after the heavy stick that Mowbray got on here post Fulham and with comments posted about the agency calling the shots, Mowbray and Kean came out saying that they ignore the negativity on forums? I think not. Why are they mentioning forums all of a sudden? This is the number one Rovers forum, let's not forget and one of their mob hastried already tried to blame BRFCS back in 2011.

Mowbray has been referring to stick on social media a lot recently and some of his replies have been directed at criticisms found on this forum. Somebody is briefing him on this, imo.

2) Agnew tried to thwart Glen's efforts by offering him a place on the board.

Look at what Agnew says to Glen: "I can promise you this, things are changing in the background, and we will soon be in a position where you and I can talk about some exciting things".

Isn't that what Waggot has recently said to 1864 and another poster? That big changes are coming etc. That's not a dig at 1864, btw. If positive changes are made and what he has been told comes to fruition, then fair enough. I'm just saying, we need to be careful that we aren't being played again by these shysters.

Actions speak louder than words.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Try the updated version....... not for the faint hearted

http://roversrevisited2.blogspot.com/?m=1

Well, that was phenomenal. As expected the corruption goes right to the top.

No surprise the F.A wanted nothing to do with this as it implicated their official partners.

I can remember the manager merry go round but as I said before I had already walked long before that. I have been out of the loop for the last 10 or 11 years so a lot of this is new to me, although I had heard a lot of the rumours going around at the time. I also remember that a lot of our big players like Dunn were not being played for some reason.

There is still a lot to be explained. Where did the money originally come from for the club purchase? Why did the Venkys even want to buy the club in the first place? What happened to Anderson et al,  there is still a lot of suspicion that there is still something fishy going on at the club in that regard.

Most importantly, what can we do as fans in all of this?

That cliff hanger at the end has left me clamouring for more.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Thanks for that, Glen. There are a lot of things I had forgotten, so I'm reading up again from the beginning. Just got up to 'The Aftermath' and wanted to highlight a couple of things here for the forum readers:

1) Agnew tried to blame BRFCS for the protests and fan unrest back in 2011. I've felt for a while that the crooks behind the scenes read this forum and know what is being said. Is it a coincidence that after the heavy stick that Mowbray got on here post Fulham and with comments posted about the agency calling the shots, Mowbray and Kean came out saying that they ignore the negativity on forums? I think not. Why are they mentioning forums all of a sudden? This is the number one Rovers forum, let's not forget and one of their mob has already tried to blame BRFCS back in 2011.

Mowbray has been referring to stick on social media a lot recently and some of his replies have been directed at criticisms found on this forum. Somebody is briefing him on this, imo.

2) Agnew tried to thwart Glen's efforts by offering him a place on the board.

Look at what Agnew says to Glen: "I can promise you this, things are changing in the background, and we will soon be in a position where you and I can talk about some exciting things".

Isn't that what Waggot has recently said to 1864 and another poster? That big changes are coming etc. That's not a dig at 1864, btw. If positive changes are made and what he has been told comes to fruition, then fair enough. I'm just saying, we need to be careful that we aren't being played again by these shysters.

The 50 million transfer pot, Derek Shaw allegedly coming out with similar spiel about 'in the background' years ago, defenders are coming, top 6 is the aim, we need to play possession football, journey etc etc

It's all blah blah blah i'm afraid

The big things that happen go under the radar until they've happened, training ground to new company - exhibit A

The rest is just lip service to fob people off because those saying it have zero power to execute what they are saying.

Glen and all the others involved with the investigation are owed a massive debt from the rest of us. 

I had no idea how much corruption was actually going on. 

I would hazard a guess and say tbat nothing has changed, just some of the pieces have been moved around. The position of the club, mid table in the Championship, seems to me to be by design. The perfect level for which to develop young players then move them on all while agents get a percentage of the wages of said players. Also a good way for the owners to reshuffle all of their debts across all their assets.

I'd hazard a guess and say that nothing has changed in 11 years. 

• Like 2