BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

2 minutes ago, Silas said:

Talksport whilst having my lunch:

Jim White: "After travelling around the World, and doing various different manager's jobs, Steve Kean has decided Academy football is the one for him."

Trevor Sinclair: "Yeah, it's really refreshing Jim to see a manager step down and get involved in the important Academy structure."

😂😂😂

Aye, that's what's happened lads. SK has definitely 'chosen' to come back the UK and go in at that level of football. These lot are too much. I thought it would make me madder, but tbh their level of bullshittery is just making me chuckle. Special talent for applying lipstick to a pig. 

Is Jim White back on the drink?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Anybody know what went on between Kean and the Melbourne fans!? 

Australia, where he most recently served as caretaker manager at Melbourne Victory - and still found the time to irk their fanbase." 

Just looks like some terrible luck that some dew on the grass and a lick of paint will sort.

These fans are the new Blackburn Rovers supporters, so I have better keep my eyes on my drink.

https://kick360.com.au/i-really-felt-for-the-fans-it-was-a-really-really-tough-season-steve-kean-lifts-the-lid-on-his-time-at-melbourne-victory/

18 minutes ago, Silas said:

Talksport whilst having my lunch:

Jim White: "After travelling around the World, and doing various different manager's jobs, Steve Kean has decided Academy football is the one for him."

Trevor Sinclair: "Yeah, it's really refreshing Jim to see a manager step down and get involved in the important Academy structure."

😂😂😂

Aye, that's what's happened lads. SK has definitely 'chosen' to come back the UK and go in at that level of football. These lot are too much. I thought it would make me madder, but tbh their level of bullshittery is just making me chuckle. Special talent for applying lipstick to a pig. 

yeh you've definitely just got to laugh 😂 😂 😂 

won't be long before Mowbray comments on it congratulating him just to divide and wind us up further 

• Like 1

Sadly i just caught that segment on Kean earlier and White's selling job of him was embarrassing. No surprise him and talkshite would be all over this though it's one pished up jock obsessed with another.

Just which young player has this rat ever produced, mentored or polished up ?

Non, yet these lot now pitching him as some sort of revolutionary Academy coach.  He didn't even talk any sense during that interview, it was almost like he didn't really know what he was on about so just reverted to stating a few obvious soundbites.

Fraud.

Edited by tomphil

4 hours ago, desrover said:

I wonder if the Hibs fans really know about his past here! Anyone been on their forum?

Just had a look now. There's some awareness of the depth of feeling towards him, but not really any about why he's hated so much. Basically seem to think he was out of his depth at the time, but nothing else dodgy beyond his record on the pitch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, desrover said:

I wonder if the Hibs fans really know about his past here! Anyone been on their forum?

I have registered on the Hibs site, they seem to think that our only problem with Kean was that he was a shit manager. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rigger said:

I have registered on the Hibs site, they seem to think that our only problem with Kean was that he was a shit manager. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Some delusional twonks on that site. 

They think it’s because he’s a shit manager and he called Allardyce a crook. No mention that his agent was acting beyond the board, then mysteriously Sam was sacked. Kean wasn’t even assistant manager but despite that Kean the coach with zero experience of football management “mysteriously” got the job. Then shortly afterwards our entire board and executive structure - one envied by other Premier League clubs, was gone. Then the bastards relegated us and the club has never recovered.

It could be you Hibs fans!

Edited by booth

7 hours ago, lraC said:

Just looks like some terrible luck that some dew on the grass and a lick of paint will sort.

These fans are the new Blackburn Rovers supporters, so I have better keep my eyes on my drink.

https://kick360.com.au/i-really-felt-for-the-fans-it-was-a-really-really-tough-season-steve-kean-lifts-the-lid-on-his-time-at-melbourne-victory/

I was having a decent night after a stressful day till I read that. Cheers.

PS I'm not shooting the messenger 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, booth said:

Some delusional twonks on that site. 

They think it’s because he’s a shit manager and he called Allardyce a crook. No mention that his agent was acting beyond the board, then mysteriously Sam was sacked. Kean wasn’t even assistant manager but despite that Kean the coach with zero experience of football management “mysteriously” got the job. Then shortly afterwards our entire board and executive structure - one envied by other Premier League clubs, was gone. Then the bastards relegated us and the club has never recovered.

It could be you Hibs fans!

I’m surprised he didn’t claim he was miss heard, when he called Allardyce a crook. He used to make the pies so I said he was a cook. 

20 hours ago, lraC said:

It's a hell of a coincidence that wherever he goes crap results follow that are never his responsibility. 

It shows how deep they are in the corruption that a Z list football coach want to be manager gets so much air time. 

If he's involved in a club then there'll be more to it than meets the eye. He's not been involved in domestic academy football for how long ?

So what makes him the ideal candidate for that job ?

He's a middleman arriving for the wheeling and dealing one way or another.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

The Hibs fans don't know the half of it. This goes way beyond him being a crap manager.

They should be on guard with that pillock now inside their club. Any Hibs fans reading this should consider the following:

1) The sporting director at Hibs left a month ago leaving a gap in your recruitment department.

2) The owner's son has been heavily involved on the recruitment side since the above occurring.

3) Kensell has come out saying they are looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of recruitment. He says the candidate will be coming into a new role, not specifically as sporting director.

4) Kensell also says that business needs to be done in January as the work done in the summer wasn't good enough. "There are certainly plans being put forward and we are discussing them with the owner".

Hibs need help with recruitment and in particular, the upcoming January transfer window. We know of an agent that could help you out on that front. An agent who enjoys spending entire January's at training grounds. An agent so considerate and committed, that he can even go to the trouble of sleeping at the training ground too if need be.

Does anybody know of a connected agency that can help Hibs out by supplying them with players? (and managers if they want). Crap players, but still, the odd one might be decent. We know of an agency that can help you out there, Hibs fans.

We also know who you have just appointed as academy director. Guess who he is connected to? Yep, that's right, said agent and agency. Beware. Keep an eye on where your January signings come from and do not be surprised one bit if Jack Ross is replaced by him in the dugout one day.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the slippery gits have offered their services to Hibs and got their man into the building off the back of it.

It’s only fair that you post that on a Hibs forum to warn them. Perhaps a link to Rovers revisited, wouldn’t go amiss. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, booth said:

Some of the fans on there deserve everything they get.

ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Heart of Midlothian supporter in peace.

I’ve had a read of this thread, and I’ve read a couple of newspaper articles from down there. I don’t follow English Football, so I was only vaguely aware of what was going on down there with Venkys, Jerome Anderson and SEM. 

Hands up, I wish nothing but misery and pain on Hibs. Can I ask a couple of questions?

Is the issue with Kean, that he comes pre-packed with SEM? All the players coming from that one route? Or is there a more material risk to their ownership and property.

Cheers.

53 minutes ago, HHGH said:

Heart of Midlothian supporter in peace.

I’ve had a read of this thread, and I’ve read a couple of newspaper articles from down there. I don’t follow English Football, so I was only vaguely aware of what was going on down there with Venkys, Jerome Anderson and SEM. 

Hands up, I wish nothing but misery and pain on Hibs. Can I ask a couple of questions?

Is the issue with Kean, that he comes pre-packed with SEM? All the players coming from that one route? Or is there a more material risk to their ownership and property.

Cheers.

I promised not to add anything else to this thread about Steve Cunt. But I’d like to expand on Haste’s post. He wanted to take the glory of other peoples efforts “I discovered Phil Jones ~ bollocks”. He was filmed pissed and slagging off Allardyce calling him a crook. He was not with the youth set up long enough for me to make an opinion, as I’m sure he was involved in stabbing Sam in the back. As a person a complete sleaze bag.

I hope that puts your mind to rest that Hibs have got what they deserve (my dads friend was Scottish and supported the Rovers and the Jam Tarts).

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Honestly you could get page after page of views on this. 

An issue with Kean (because there are several) was that he was willingly happy to release or alienate players of the quality of Ryan Nelson, Michel Salgado and Brett Emerton to replace them with players suggested by SEM, at the same time as transfers were suddenly being allowed to happen whilst bypassing the board of directors.. (Theres a letter from our Chief exec that confirms this)

Releasing proven international and premier league players and replacing them with several nobodies from Portugal (all linked to the same agency) and with Myles Anderson (son of Jerome Anderson) is clearly, clearly not in the interest of Blackburn Rovers effort to retain Premier league status, but may be in the interest of the new players coming in and anybody else who profits from those transfers. Why would a manager acting in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers go along with this?

If Kean has really been cut loose from all his previous connections and is now just wanting to operate as purely an academy coach and has no ties elsewhere then he might be a half decent coach. But the fact this failed manager keeps getting articles in media, mentioned on radio and sky sports tell us somebody is still quite close to Kean to have the power to make these mainstream media organisations try and keep him relevant and rewrite history as him being the hard-working manager-done-wrong.

The club has never recovered. The fanbase has never recovered. The everyday people who lost their jobs at Ewood may never have recovered, nor the surrounding areas that rely on matchday traffic.  

The sad thing is as much as Blackburn Rovers fans shouted, the message wasn't allowed to get out. Therefore the general football public think he was just a manager out of his depth who got a rough ride from a nasty set of supporters. 

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that happened to your club. Nothing against Blackburn Rovers.

Hibs on the other hand. I hope it’s everything you described and much much more.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spartakfenni said:

I promised not to add anything else to this thread about Steve Cunt. But I’d like to expand on Haste’s post. He wanted to take the glory of other peoples efforts “I discovered Phil Jones ~ bollocks”. He was filmed pissed and slagging off Allardyce calling him a crook. He was not with the youth set up long enough for me to make an opinion, as I’m sure he was involved in stabbing Sam in the back. As a person a complete sleaze bag.

I hope that puts your mind to rest that Hibs have got what they deserve (my dads friend was Scottish and supported the Rovers and the Jam Tarts).

I used to work with an old guy in the early 00s called Bob Chippendale. He used to spend a bit of time watching your youth team. He was a good old bloke, and for that reason, I wish you no ill will, and hope you get things sorted out, and back to where you belong. Hibs supporters tried to kill our club when we were in administration. Actively tried to prevent our CVA. I hope everything you have stated comes to pass on them, and more. 👍

Edited by HHGH

Hibernian should be very careful what they wish for. I don’t wish ill will against people but I would make a special exception for the likes of Kean and Anderson 

Kean is first and foremost an opportunist. There’s no doubting his ability as a coach, backed by some high end professionals, but ambition can always get the better of men. It certainly did for him 

If the rumours of Hibs struggling in recruitment and even having owners taking an unusual role in that then I would not be surprised if that is the angle him and his boys have. It also wouldn’t surprise me at all if “king of transfers” Jim White knew about the dealings of Kean and SEM

If I saw Steve Kean in the street I’d cross the road. Not because I’m scared of him but because the thought of being close to that creature turns your stomach 

Good luck Hibs, it could be a bumpy ride…especially now he has “ex manager” in his CV. It won’t look as much of a stitch up job now! But if he can stitch up Williams and Big Sam he could definitely stitch up Jack Ross and whoever Hibs has running their club 

• Like 2