BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

12 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Glen and all the others involved with the investigation are owed a massive debt from the rest of us. 

I had no idea how much corruption was actually going on. 

I would hazard a guess and say tbat nothing has changed, just some of the pieces have been moved around. The position of the club, mid table in the Championship, seems to me to be by design. The perfect level for which to develop young players then move them on all while agents get a percentage of the wages of said players. Also a good way for the owners to reshuffle all of their debts across all their assets.

I'd hazard a guess and say that nothing has changed in 11 years. 

This is exactly why some people keep are bringing this back to the attention of the fans. Like you, plenty of others, do not know the corruption that has gone on allegedly and may still be going on.

Some fans have decided they don’t want to know, but should people like this, still be ruining our club?

Over the last week or so, a couple of banners have been brought back out, reminding us about some of these things. One was at the STC last week and another surfaced this week at Ewood.

I salute the fans who have done this and in some ways, wonder if it is a response to king rats appearance on Sky again, playing the victim. If there is no right of reply, perhaps the banners give us one.

• Like 2

On 13/11/2021 at 01:07, SuperBrfc said:

Thanks for that, Glen. There are a lot of things I had forgotten, so I'm reading up again from the beginning. Just got up to 'The Aftermath' and wanted to highlight a couple of things here for the forum readers:

1) Agnew tried to blame BRFCS for the protests and fan unrest back in 2011. I've felt for a while that the crooks behind the scenes read this forum and know what is being said. Is it a coincidence that after the heavy stick that Mowbray got on here post Fulham and with comments posted about the agency calling the shots, Mowbray and Kean came out saying that they ignore the negativity on forums? I think not. Why are they mentioning forums all of a sudden? This is the number one Rovers forum, let's not forget and one of their mob has already tried to blame BRFCS back in 2011.

Mowbray has been referring to stick on social media a lot recently and some of his replies have been directed at criticisms found on this forum. Somebody is briefing him on this, imo.

2) Agnew tried to thwart Glen's efforts by offering him a place on the board.

Look at what Agnew says to Glen: "I can promise you this, things are changing in the background, and we will soon be in a position where you and I can talk about some exciting things".

Isn't that what Waggot has recently said to 1864 and another poster? That big changes are coming etc. That's not a dig at 1864, btw. If positive changes are made and what he has been told comes to fruition, then fair enough. I'm just saying, we need to be careful that we aren't being played again by these shysters.

That’s exactly why I have posted what I have, several times, in response to the posts about the sweeping changes. I sincerely hope they happen, but we have seen this before and it is normally when someone is in danger of losing their job.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Apparently going to be appointed academy director at Hibs

Jack Ross may have a wound in his back soon!

The man should never ever be afforded a role in football, he’s a disgrace 

• Like 1

Jack Ross is quite unpopular with Hibees and I don’t think it would take much pushing to get rid of him.  Presume this is an attempt to fleece the club but they don’t have much cash so hopefully it will fail.

if anyone has an old “ Kean Out” banner they could send me I’ll get myself down to their U21 games and display it.  

• Like 2

It's all being set up nicely again up there wee Stevie comes in innocently to run the kids. Suddenly the manager leaves and in goes coco to the rescue to hold the fort because he was asked to.

We know what happens next.

Who owns/runs Hibs ?  Clowns, Agents or Scottish underworld ?  It has to be one of them it can't be a sane set of people.

• Like 9

The sad thing is, he was an excellent young coach by all accounts before he got into bed with the devils and got promoted waaaaaay beyond his abilities. 

good luck to him, as long as he never steps foot inside Ewood park again I wish him all the best 😅

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

He was out of work when Allardyce gave him a gig wasn't he ?

Not sure where this super youth coach tag comes from, maybe his time at Fulham. Where best pal and drinking buddy happened to be manager.

Really though just what has he done on the game at any level ?

So last week Sky Sports 'randomly' decide to do an interview with him and how tough he had things here.

In an 'exclusive interview' with someone called Adam Bate (would love to know his background and associates) about how poor old Steve could relate to Steve Bruce and his troubles at Newcastle where unhappy supporters wanted him gone.

And then a week later he is appointed at Hibs. Amazing coincidence. Barely mentioned on these shores in years and in the space of a week there's an exclusive interview and he's appointed at Hibs.

I don't believe in such coincidences, not where reptiles like those at Sky Sports are involved and it seems he still has friends there willing to jump to his aid whenever he needs a 'leg up' or some positive publicity. 

Seems he knew he was getting the Hibs job so pre-empted any backlash by getting this interview out into public last week.

They know all the tricks these scumbags. 

• Like 8

he must talk a good game,football is full of gullible people who are easily influenced,it amazed me how the likes of titus bramble and our own jason lowe managed to make it through the ranks,they must have hoodwinked someone along the way to make it at a high level,same with kean,he must have made an impression on someone,despite being completely useless in everything bar speaking fluent portugese

34 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he must talk a good game,football is full of gullible people who are easily influenced,it amazed me how the likes of titus bramble and our own jason lowe managed to make it through the ranks,they must have hoodwinked someone along the way to make it at a high level,same with kean,he must have made an impression on someone,despite being completely useless in everything bar speaking fluent portugese

Well he needs to be able to communicate with his third party owned players somehow.

56 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Anybody know what went on between Kean and the Melbourne fans!? 

Australia, where he most recently served as caretaker manager at Melbourne Victory - and still found the time to irk their fanbase." 

Probably just being himself would have been enough

• Like 2