BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship Season 2020 - 2021

9 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Interesting comments from Warnock about Swansea, ref's and Steve Cooper's dad. I must say the thought has crossed my mind before. One thing is for certain Swansea get a lot of iffy decisions go their way. 

Just seen Warnock's comments.he may be a grumpy old man but he's fun to watch.i only just realised that Steve is  Keith Cooper's son,maybe after this outburst whoever we get on Tuesday as Ref will be too scared to give them anything 😀

1 hour ago, Ewood Ace said:

Gavin Ward causing carnage in the Swansea V Boro game with some abysmal refereeing. I've said it before but to me there looks to be a clear agenda from officials against Warnock.

Give over with an agenda against Warnock. 

It was a deffo pen on Bidwell. What other incidents makes you post such comments?

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Give over with an agenda against Warnock. 

It was a deffo pen on Bidwell. What other incidents makes you post such comments?

A very debatable penalty for me. Just in this game Boro had a perfectly good goal disallowed for a foul when if it was a foul it was on a Boro player and should have been a pen for them. Warnock over the years has had some absolutely horrendous decision's against him and he does seem to have more than most go against him. As I say I have long thought that there is an agenda from officials towards Warnock and I think it stems from the fact that they don't like that he is a qualified ref.

14 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Interesting comments from Warnock about Swansea, ref's and Steve Cooper's dad. I must say the thought has crossed my mind before. One thing is for certain Swansea get a lot of iffy decisions go their way. 

I can put that notion to bed straightaway. I speak to Keith several times a week and believe me he has never ever met or spoke to any of the current crop of Championship referees. It's actually over 25 years since he retired and I am the only ex or current referee he speaks to. Warnock will look at any aspect, however bizarre and tenuous after a defeat. I actually spoke to him after yesterday's game and he laughed at Warnocks nonsense.

By the way Warnock son is an agent but that doesn't mean he gets the pick of his sons clients.

• Like 3

Dijksteel at Boro is out injured for the rest of the season after being taken out of the ball by Swansea player Manning. Of course as it was Swansea no action was taken at the time or retrospectively. If Swansea don't get promoted this season then it will be a very poor show as they have been playing a lot of games of late with 12 men. 

Warnock is one of those who if he's not on your team you hate him, but if he is he's a hero. Robbie Savage was the same.

He is a very passionate, committed bloke who loves football. He's in his 70's and still trying to get teams up. However, it rubs the wrong way now and again.

He was hard done by last week. My view is that their goal shouldn't have been disallowed, nor was it a penalty for Swansea. 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Woodgate’s appointment has gone down as well as you’d imagine...

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/woodgate-out.13433/page-10

Beaten by a team with a much lower budget who are now five points ahead of them and in the play off spots.

We can’t possibly expect to compete with teams like that, with lower budgets than us, can we?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Beaten by a team with a much lower budget who are now five points ahead of them and in the play off spots.

We can’t possibly expect to compete with teams like that, with lower budgets than us, can we?

Incredible really we were ahead of Barnsley in the table when we played them 4 weeks ago, now 4 weeks on we are 15 points behind them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Preston Fans arent happy with Alex Neil and want him out

Can anyone defend him now? | PNE-Online (pne-online.net)

one PNE fan on their fan site he has been told from ITK that Alex Neil wont be there next season

Sack him now | Page 126 | PNE-Online (pne-online.net)

When the Facebook numpties and others are out in force saying Mowbray shouldn't be criticised or questioned and all is well in the world they should be directed to this sort of thing. Preston next to us in the table with a smaller cost base having lost multiple key players yet many of their fans want Neil gone. This is Preston, and we are Blackburn. Billionaire owners, bigger losses, bigger cost base, bigger club, better facilities and academy. Lets also remember that Neil has had Preston top of this division and in the top 6 for a decent period, which Mowbray has never and will never do.

It is horrendous that we are next to this lot and Luton in the table. Yet some just think we should cart on and do it all over again.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JHRover said:

When the Facebook numpties and others are out in force saying Mowbray shouldn't be criticised or questioned and all is well in the world they should be directed to this sort of thing. Preston next to us in the table with a smaller cost base having lost multiple key players yet many of their fans want Neil gone. This is Preston, and we are Blackburn. Billionaire owners, bigger losses, bigger cost base, bigger club, better facilities and academy. Lets also remember that Neil has had Preston top of this division and in the top 6 for a decent period, which Mowbray has never and will never do.

It is horrendous that we are next to this lot and Luton in the table. Yet some just think we should cart on and do it all over again.

Hasnt Neil only lost key players this season? Pearson for an example. 

Of course Mowbray should be question about this season. After 3 seasons at this level and financial backing he has had in that time to build a top 6 squad we should be top 6 this season. We arent. The owners have a decision to make on his future. Isn't Pasha back in the UK now? Sure I've seen that post in the Brockhall thread. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, roverandout said:

Baaaarnsley are flying.  Well done.  What they've achieved on a shoestring compared to Mowbray is amazing 

when i saw the score around half time, its was 2-1 to Bournemouth, great comeback by Barnsley considering the opposition. And they didnt even win in the possession game, they were just plain efficient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

Henry would be a highly risky appointment, based on his managerial record to date.

I would say it's more likely that a star struck Balaji would try to tempt Henry.

They tried once for him when he was at Montreal..expect they try again. Before Tindall sacking they should have had someone line up