BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

15 minutes ago, roverandout said:

True but I rate rice as one of the best holding midfielders in the epl. 

I do too. Henderson is class as well. But if either of them get injured it's either Kalvin Phillips who has played 1 season of Prem football, or 17 year old Jude Bellingham in there.

Both have done well this season, for club and country, but are unproven. 

• Like 1

For me 5 at the back works well. Our full backs are class and given the extra security of 3 centre backs it allows them to bomb forwards and provide all the width we need. 

Biggest benefit to this being our attacking players are very fluid as opposed to being out and out wide players. So our 3 up top becomes Kane and two free roaming 10's as opposed to Kane and two wide forwards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ben_the_beast said:

For me 5 at the back works well. Our full backs are class and given the extra security of 3 centre backs it allows them to bomb forwards and provide all the width we need. 

I agree, 5 at the back doesn't concern me like it does some people. 3 CBs with rice or Henderson sitting gives our full backs chance to bomb on. If it works it not necessarily 5 at the back because when we're attacking there would be 6 or 7 bombing forward

• Moderation Lead
3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Why are posts being removed?

Because I cba with people arguing about taking the knee. For whatever reason it’s really divisive, so best just to leave it out, I’d say. 

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Because I cba with people arguing about taking the knee. For whatever reason it’s really divisive, so best just to leave it out, I’d say. 

Nonsense with respect, you joined in then censored yourself 🙄

• Moderation Lead
3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Nonsense with respect, you joined in then censored yourself 🙄

Well, that’s the decision I’ve made. You don’t have to like it.

Yep, acknowledged, definitely shouldn’t have gotten involved too.

It was a warm up game.  There were some good performances like saka grealish Bellingham.  Sorry for trent but at least everyone else came out unscathed.  We have 11 players to come back.  These pre tournament friendlies are always a danger.  I remember beating Germany in Germany before euro 2016. We ended up embarrassing ourselves against Iceland.  So these games aren't a barometer of how successful a team will be. Im still very positive 

My summary.  Positives grealish saka bellingham.  Pre tournament friendlies arent a barometer of success we best Germany in Germany before euro 2016. No injuries 12 players to come back.

Edited by roverandout