BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Bristol City - 17/03/21

1 minute ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Painful to watch, as has been the norm for ages. Elliott the wonder kid has been desperate for a while now, not a great advert for next season’s loans.

All eliots flicks have not come off for at least 4 games now, does not offer much, i think hes gone the same way as the rest, just turn up do a bit and that'll do.

Douglas has looked good tonight and so I thought...this is the Douglas we were supposed to be signing...then I realised, for the last two seasons he has played for teams who win most of their matches and subsequently give him more freedom to come forward and influence games due to a lack of forward threat from the opposition. This season he’s actually had to defend. Luxury left back perhaps? Johnson has annoyed me but other than that we’ve been ok...and at the moment ‘ok’ is like winning a medal. Oh how expectations have nosedived. Still going for 0-1. 

4 minutes ago, Lihamylly said:

Wake up mate! We are going up! Lol.

Warren lucy i think thats his name commentates on irovers, said that was 44mins of midfield dross but said please tune in second half as we cant be worse 😂

Edited by EgyptianPete

7 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I guess watching a match in an empty stadium from your living room is very likely to be boring.  Most football is IME.

Wouldn't be if it wasn't a dead rubber and we had a chance of making the play offs.

Mind you that boat sailed in the early part of December so it's nothing we haven't been watching for the last 3 months already.

4 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

All eliots flicks have not come off for at least 4 games now, does not offer much, i think hes gone the same way as the rest, just turn up do a bit and that'll do.

Violinists, Sax and trumpet players, drummers et al in an orchestra, all look for guidance and leadership from the conductor.

If all they see is somebody sat on their arse, without a clue what to do, with a couldn't care less persona.... just imagine the din?!

It ain't bloody rocket science: Judan Ali could get a better tune out of this lot than Tombola: oh, feck me....wait a minute!🤪

5 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

Warren lucy i think thats his name commentates on irovers, said that was 44mins of midfield dross but said please tune in second half as we cant be worse 😂

Sky accidentally broadcast a conversation someone was having in the ground at halftime.  Didn't really notice until someone mentioned a blowjob.

• Backroom
Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Lucky keeper

He is actually gifted in that regard he could have cost us a few this season but so far gone unpunished 

• Like 1

Commentator just said it would have been criminal if we conceded because of Kaminski's blunder just then, in 'a game like this', ie one where we have controlled most of the possession. No mate, it would just be like every other week.

• Like 1