BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) 11/9/21

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Blame mowbray more than gallagher, signing didn’t get done to give us options if he was having a bad game  
brereton seems to get a free ride from some though

Brereton didn’t have a terrible game.

But yes Mowbray lost 2 points there due to his awful management and Gallagher shouldn’t have been on the pitch. 

Mowbray fault for this shocking result!

He should have hooked Gallagher long before he completely fluffed the three good chances to seal this game, trying to be clever instead of playing a simple pass. Gally had the worst ever game, never won a header, passes were shocking and he couldn’t keep the ball at his feet at all.

Mowbray is guilty of not changing the team for the better, trying to be clever by defending against a team who lumped the ball forward at every chance.

There is no other way to say it Mowbray is a fucking liability and he is sadly shouldering that blame into the players, time to get rid and NOW!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I was working so didn’t see the game today, sounds like gallagher had a shocker but some comments are a bit harsh. 
he is what he is, he needs a decent run up top to build confidence , capable of brilliant goals, capable of bad misses. Btw armstrong missed tons too and made wrong decisions  

Sorry my friend but if you do get to see a replay you will agree with those “harsh” posters. He’s had plenty of time on the pitch, today he was in his favoured position and he was embarrassing. I never want to see him start again.

• Like 1

Mowbray has a fundamental problem in that the team ships 2 goals on a very regular basis. The likes of Warnock or virtually any other top championship manager would make it their first priority to stop that. 

Quite obviously Mowbray can’t do that. It’s not as though he’s not had long enough, is it!  If he can’t do that he shouldn’t be managing any club.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Even if we had a fully fit squad today, we still wouldn’t have had a striker to bring off the bench.

Let that sink in.

There’s absolutely no way that Butterworth or McBride can be any worse than Gallagher was today.

But he didn’t spend £5m on them so not happening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, booth said:

There’s absolutely no way that Butterworth or McBride can be any worse than Gallagher was today.

But he didn’t spend £5m on them so not happening.

Butterworth is more of a wide forward isn’t he? He should in theory be Mowbray’s wet dream.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Having seen a replay of the Lenihan tackle it’s a horror tackle, red all day every day, to make it worse it was just idiotic, no need at all

And still nowhere near as horrifying as Mowbrays caricature of a football manager.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Blame mowbray more than gallagher, signing didn’t get done to give us options if he was having a bad game  
brereton seems to get a free ride from some though

"I didn't watch the game" but I'm going to have a pop at Brereton nethertheless.

Gallagher was woeful today. Had the opportunity to put Nyambe and Brereton clean through and didn't. His second touch is a tackle - and this is coming from someone who thinks he deserved a run of games at CF.

Brereton should have sealed the game at 2-1, but didn't. He's no saint today but he was a damn sight better than #9.

10 minutes ago, StubbsUK said:

First outing of the BRFCS ratings section on the Match Center today, no doubt there will be a few rough spots but have a go anyway ... it's under the "Ratings" tab

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/football/match/716858/blackburn-luton

You must be logged in, if the tab is missing just give it a refresh.

It’s a brilliant feature, but please let us be able to rate the manager. Please allow us some catharsis.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

I swear half his interviews are just him laughing at the fans as he goes to cash his paycheck.

He was having a good laugh with the fourth official moments before they scored. He clearly looked like a man who could not give a toss.

Edited by booth

14 minutes ago, tonyoz said:

Sorry my friend but if you do get to see a replay you will agree with those “harsh” posters. He’s had plenty of time on the pitch, today he was in his favoured position and he was embarrassing. I never want to see him start again.

I remember a game last year armstrong was woeful, shot on sight, wasted multiple opportunities , we lost it late on, Bristol city. 

we forgave and moved on 

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

"I didn't watch the game" but I'm going to have a pop at Brereton nethertheless.

Gallagher was woeful today. Had the opportunity to put Nyambe and Brereton clean through and didn't. His second touch is a tackle - and this is coming from someone who thinks he deserved a run of games at CF.

Brereton should have sealed the game at 2-1, but didn't. He's no saint today but he was a damn sight better than #9.

I was keeping up to date with posts and some were saying brereton missed a few too, so I find it odd that gallagher is singled out alone