BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Clwb Pei-droed Dinas Caerdydd (h) 25/09/2021 3pm.

Still not sure I'm awake.

Now is the time to use the subs to rest key players and give chances to youngsters who we don't normally see much of.

Hmm maybe slightly more cautious now theyve scored. But even we shouldn't...nah I'm not even going to risk saying it.

2 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Who'd have thought! Excellent, perhaps the team have stopped listening to the manager.

iv`e got a theory that venus is now doing the team shape and tactics,it`s a complete turnaround from mowbrays tactics of the last 3 seasons,it`s been mentioned before that they have completely different attitudes as to how to play the game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

gutted  it`s a sellout next week at blackpool,we could have sold treble the measly 2,100 they`ve allocated us

I thought i'd read that we'd been given another 1,000 and sold them too ???

I really hope it isn't going to be ' panic stations ' for the rest of the game.

Edited by West Yorks Rover

12 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I only got in at 80/1. Still worth a tenner mind

Would have put a tenner on that too. But by the time I looked, it was 20-1 just to be top scorer.

Wtf is he taking Dolan off and not Gallagher for? If Gally gets injured now this will be a serious I told you so.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Would have put a tenner on that too. But by the time I looked, it was 20-1 just to be top scorer.

Wtf is he taking Dolan off and not Gallagher for? If Gally gets injured now this will be a serious I told you so.

Presumably because Cardiff are starting to pepper high balls into us again and Dolan is about 2 feet tall whereas Sam offers us some height defensively if I were to guess.

• Like 1