BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

2 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

4-3-3 with Buckley playing as a False 9. Which is what you always ask your make-shift RB to do. 

It's just inexcusable that Mowbray is persisting with false 9 formations. It has rarely worked with Dolan and never worked with anyone else. Unless the team is exceptional in possession, it merely emboldens the opposition to push up and press the opposition higher up the field.

Edit: We should, however, recognise that Fulham are far superior to us. Mitrovic, Decordova-Reid, Seri are technically amongst the best in the league and, at times, didn't look out of place in the Premiership, though, they didn't have enough as a team to succeed. And, Cairney off the bench shows their strength.

Edited by riverholmes

Just imagine lads, you're a rovers first teamer, you've just taken a spanking, you feel so so low 

You turn up for training tomorrow, and the fucker is still there. How demoralising would that be? And he puts on the same training session that he puts on every week, christ knows what it is, but it won't be inspiring. Venus skulking around, bin botherer Lowe lecturing you, and you don't listen. 

Christmas, I'd only be there for the money. At Bramhall Lane on Saturday, our lads just won't be up for it at all. If they keep him in charge, we're nailed on to go on the worst run ever

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

The least any manager on the end of a result and performance like that would do would be to apologise to the supporters.

I await with bated breath.

No point LD although in truth he wants to be sacked just as much as we do. 

• Backroom

Working on the assumption this changes nothing for Mowbray - because since when have Venky's ever made a decision that benefits the club? - I wonder if this begins the start of another death spiral? We only just finished the last one ffs. 

• Like 2

Worst defeat I've personally witnessed was a 5-0 home defeat by ManU in the 1965-66 relegation season. We were well beaten by a fantastic team but the Rovers players never gave up

Tonight was far worse, it feels like a watershed, which it should be for the manager and the club

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

My worse defeat was City away when we got beat 6-0, this felt a hell of a lot worse

Garner had scored five the week before against Derby. I was there. Spent the 2nd half drinking in the concourse. Parlane did us

• Like 1