BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Utd (h) - 6/11/21 - 146th Birthday

• Backroom

The perfect Tonic.

Credit to the manager on the changes that paid dividends, credit all the players on a superb performance and credit to the fans who never seemed like turning 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, booth said:

Just proves that whenever Mowbray is feeling the pressure he stops pissing about and gets a result. Be great if we had owners who put him under the kind of pressure a football manager would normally have.

Why do people think he’s under this imaginary pressure? Seems like wishful thinking if anything. Fulham result apart I’m pretty sure there’s no great pressure, certainly not after today.

We’re in 6th, remember?

If you want to talk about managers under pressure, look no further than today’s opponents.

Edited by OsloRover
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, OsloRover said:

Why do people think he’s under this imaginary pressure? Seems like wishful thinking if anything. Fulham result apart I’m pretty sure there’s no great pressure, certainly not after today.

We’re in 6th, remember?

I'm not the one forgetting anything, we lost 7-0 days ago. Any manager would feel pressure after that.

• Like 2

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Beanie01289 said:

Tbf he deserves credit for today

He does, I’ve been as critical as most of Mowbray at times during his tenure but if you can’t give credit when it’s due you instantly lose any argument.

Today he succeeded in his job as manager 

• Like 6