BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Utd (h) - 6/11/21 - 146th Birthday

This game just reaffirms my believe that why semi competent manager would get us in the play offs. These are shite, as are all teams outside the top 3.

Dont think much of United’s support, Coventry were much louder.

Mowbray really does get a free pass though, not sure what he’d have to do to truly get fans on his back.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Mowbray couldn’t whinge about backing there was no dissenting noise from the crowd at any point 

These lot are there for the taking but Wharton looks an accident waiting to happen and they are getting a lot of joy down our left 

Wharton has been by far our best defender. Edun I'm afraid to say can't defend.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

This game just reaffirms my believe that why semi competent manager would get us in the play offs. These are shite, as are all teams outside the top 3.

Dont think much of United’s support, Coventry were much louder.

Mowbray really does get a free pass though, not sure what he’d have to do to truly get fans on his back.

This is precisely what causes the frustration. Our squad just needs a couple of quality defensive signings(a proven centre back especially) plus maybe a nippy striker and we have one of the best squads in the league when most are fit! 

They're just crying out for a quality hungry manager with something to prove and a bit of charisma about them

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

This is precisely what causes the frustration. Our squad just needs a couple of quality defensive signings(centre back especially) and we have one of the best squads in the league when most are fit! 

They're just crying out for a quality hungry manager with something to prove and a bit of charisma about them

I don’t even want charisma. A manager who doesn’t insight fan on fan altercations would be nice.  

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I don’t even want charisma. A manager who doesn’t insight fan on fan altercations would be nice.  

by charisma i don't necessarily mean someone ranting and raving on the touchline(although that would be nice occasionally!) I just mean someone that only needs to glance at an underperforming player to make them up their game! if only just to please him. 

MOWBRAY OUT, WAGGOT OUT

Mark Hughes in. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo