BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Utd (h) - 6/11/21 - 146th Birthday

Despite all the negativity surrounding the club after Wednesdays mauling by Fulham, I'm still of the opinion that the players are playing for the manager, they're all pulling in the right direction.

With that in mind, for the thousands of Rovers fans near and far, lets have a performance today that we can all be proud of, my god we deserve one after that shambles on Wednesdays.

Come on Rovers.

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Despite all the negativity surrounding the club after Wednesdays mauling by Fulham, I'm still of the opinion that the players are playing for the manager, they're all pulling in the right direction.

With that in mind, for the thousands of Rovers fans near and far, lets have a performance today that we can all be proud of, my god we deserve one after that shambles on Wednesdays.

Come on Rovers.

What are you on, Gav? Why are you so positive when the rest of us are suicidal?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Come on Rovers.

i don`t doubt the players are still behind mowbray,they still carry out his inept tactics and team shape,thats the problem,there is`nt  a strong personality amongst them,no one will stand up and say "boss,this is **** and your team shape is`nt working"

14 minutes ago, Gav said:

Come on Rovers.

If 0-7 is when they're playing for the manager wouldn't like to see them when they're not.

Stop fishing Gav.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, bazza said:

What are you on, Gav? Why are you so positive when the rest of us are suicidal?

When you come to terms with the fact that we are a mid-table Championship club and it doesn't get any better until those rats in Pune leave the sinking ship, its a much better place to be bazza.

I've also just spoken to a mate of mine taking his 5 kids for the first time today, they're off the scale with excitement at the prospect of going to the football.

Its not all bad now is it. 

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

If 0-7 is when they're playing for the manager wouldn't like to see them when they're not.

Stop fishing Gav.

A weeks a long time in football, you could hardly contain your excitement last week after the derby win 😃

Guaranteed win. Whenever there's criticism TM pulls it out of the bag. A win, the natives quieten down, and then we can get back to avoiding the playoffs. 

Less interest then ever. TM is the most morally corrupt manager we've had since Kean (the only one worse than him.) Much as I want Rovers to win, I dislike the idea of such a loathsome individual succeeding. Never thought I would feel that twice in my lifetime supporting Rovers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Be good to see Wharton back if he is playing.

Send the Brighton lad back and save some money.

I saw Scott play for the under 23's last week and whilst his fitness was fine his timing was all over the place. I just hope Mowbray isn't throwing him under the bus.

5 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I saw Scott play for the under 23's last week and whilst his fitness was fine his timing was all over the place. I just hope Mowbray isn't throwing him under the bus.

be criminal to put him in imo,he needs four or five games in the u23`s and then a few sub appearances  in the first team before he`s ready

• Like 2