BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Utd (h) - 6/11/21 - 146th Birthday

1-3 Brewster with a hat-trick. Mowbray blames the pre match meal not being hot enough for his young squad. " Tony Sort it Out" to hit the charts at number 7 then slip down by Christmas. 

Chris Wilder to be in attendance praying the tombola stops turning and is packed away so he can set up his new office. 

We all moan like hell at 5pm about lack of tactics and team selection. 

Rinse and repeat until May! 

• Like 8

Watershed game.  It's up to the players this one.  They need to have their own huddle, screw Mowbray and go out and fight to regain some pride.  Just go out there and show us you care.  Rise above Mowbray go out there and fix it, at the very least look like you are trying to.

Hard to call this one,  narrow win or another humuliating defeat.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 5

We had tickets today but we’ve decided to sack it off especially with Mowbray’s latest ramblings. Hard to picture going back until he’s gone as can’t enjoy wins and obviously can’t enjoy defeats.

Win and he’ll want an open top bus parade even if waggot is the only attendee. Can’t even take comfort from the fact a defeat might hasten Mowbray’s departure as he’s the second manager we’ve had who’s unsackable.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Inta Beaver said:

I’ve bought 5 tickets for the family a few weeks back for this game and now I’m fearing what the atmosphere will be like, it’s my lads (4yr old) 1st ever game so it’s going be an interesting one. The last time my wife (she isn’t arsed about football) came a game at Ewood was Wolves 2003 when we won 5-1 so fingers crossed ay...

I hope you and your family have a great time especially the 4 year old lad. They are activities for him to take part in

• Like 1

Doesn't feel like a Saturday matchday to me at all, I actually checked my PC calendar to make sure.

Im putting it down to the 0-7 and its aftermath for a disturbance in the time temporal framework.

Anyway 2 sides close together in points but SU with a better manager. Rovers at home so hoping for a win.

I hope also that those taking their kids and family to their first Ewood experience have a great time and that it stays dry.

I also hope our managers advice to fans to argue amongst themselves does not lead to violence in the stands.

What a silly, silly specimen he is.

• Like 2

They've been restricted to 4700 and no way will the home turnout be less than 8k, not in terms of tickets anyway.

Bums turning up on seats after the other night is a different matter but official crowd will be at least 16 thousand i reckon.

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

They've been restricted to 4700 and no way will the home turnout be less than 8k, not in terms of tickets anyway.

Bums turning up on seats after the other night is a different matter but official crowd will be at least 16 thousand i reckon.

Tactically restricting Sheff U so they don't fully out sell us, clever thinking