BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

On 17/11/2021 at 18:54, roversfan99 said:

Again, it was and is newspaper gossip until proven otherwise.

Please also note that what often happens is that one newspaper/source reports a rumour, and that is then copied and echoed across various further sources.

We may be interested in him, but I could not possibly say that we are (or aren't) definitively.

Linked to us several times by different people and article

Edited by chaddyrovers

Might have gone unnoticed on here but Rovers are subject of a bid for Brereton from an East London club. I cannot give the full information due to where I got the info from however the bid allegedly was described as derisory. The story appeared in media mid morning yesterday but has since been pulled.

12 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Might have gone unnoticed on here but Rovers are subject of a bid for Brereton from an East London club. I cannot give the full information due to where I got the info from however the bid allegedly was described as derisory. The story appeared in media mid morning yesterday but has since been pulled.

West Ham are the club as I read their interest in him yesterday online

Edited by chaddyrovers

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

West Ham are the club as I read their interest in him yesterday online

West Ham United have been named favourites to sign Blackburn Rovers sensation Ben Brereton Diaz in January. The £5m-rated ace has dazzled in the second tier this season, as well as on the international stage with Chile. 

Somehow depreciated in value since we bought him 🤔

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

West Ham United have been named favourites to sign Blackburn Rovers sensation Ben Brereton Diaz in January. The £5m-rated ace has dazzled in the second tier this season, as well as on the international stage with Chile. 

That's similar to what I read yesterday 

Well anything less than 15 million pounds bid we won't be selling given he has 19 months left on his contract technically with Rovers having 12 club option contract extension 

Edited by chaddyrovers

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Has this been verified?  Why haven't they triggered it yet....?

Sharpe says the club have confirmed it to him 

Presumably the reason it hasnt been triggered is the club have offered him a new contract and are hoping he will sign it

• Moderation Lead
2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

An East London club? Well, there’s only one, so you might as well have just said West Ham tbh.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Again thanks for the input. You’ve changed my mind. Bradley is “shyte”. 

Just my opinion mate, it is a message board.  I watched him play half hour coming on as a sub a few weeks ago down Leyland, maybe he was having a bad night.🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Wow, that really is derisory. A competent board could probably get 5 million back out of Chilean marketing. Surely a player of his age, recent record and cult following is rated at least £15 million. Don't think I can even believe journalism that describes him as '5m-rated'. Expect the whole thing is made up.