BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Yes, that should have been a penalty. And as I’m typing this Khadra should have scored. But there are some simple changes that need to be made pretty quickly here to give us any chance because we aren’t the better team. 

Davenport or Johnson need to be on the pitch, we have no tackle in midfield. 

Buckley needs to be put into his usual position. We seem to have a formation change here and we need to revert back to 3-4-1-2 ASAP. 

Gallagher needs to come off. He doesn’t fit this formation and we need to accept that. 

We need a strong judgement call on whether both JRC and Edun are capable of playing wing back - although I appreciate we don’t have many other options. 

Gallagher off, Davenport on. 

Kaminski; Lenihan, JVH, Wharton; JRC, Rothwell, Davenport, Edun; Buckley; Brereton Khadra. 

He won’t take Gallagher off. If he actually makes a sub before 60 minutes it’ll be Khadra off. 

1 minute ago, Danny O.Brien said:

Imagine how well we'd be doing if we had two wide men playing. Instead of Gally chasing a ball with no intention of ever actually winning it and threatening their defence.

Ten men every time he’s in the team. So damn frustrating. 

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Yes, that should have been a penalty. And as I’m typing this Khadra should have scored. But there are some simple changes that need to be made pretty quickly here to give us any chance because we aren’t the better team. 

Davenport or Johnson need to be on the pitch, we have no tackle in midfield. 

Buckley needs to be put into his usual position. We seem to have a formation change here and we need to revert back to 3-4-1-2 ASAP. 

Gallagher needs to come off. He doesn’t fit this formation and we need to accept that. 

We need a strong judgement call on whether both JRC and Edun are capable of playing wing back - although I appreciate we don’t have many other options. 

Gallagher off, Davenport on. 

Kaminski; Lenihan, JVH, Wharton; JRC, Rothwell, Davenport, Edun; Buckley; Brereton Khadra. 

Bang on

• Backroom
1 minute ago, New Jeru said:

Edun feels like he hasn't given away possession often enough so he prevents a Rovers throw to give it away again.

Can't believe how badly he's playing tonight. He hasn't been great any time I've seen him at LB in all honesty, but tonight he's making me wish that Bell was still around.