BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Seasonal greetings

On 22/12/2021 at 12:26, 1864roverite said:

Glad tidings to all Rovers supporters and their families - we may have differing views and opinions but we have at heart our fabulous club BRFC️ May the New Year bring us the joy we all crave👍🍺

Merry Chrimbo Wazza

And all Rovers fans everywhere, congrats on your taste in football teams. 

• Like 2

Happy Christmas one and all, lets hope for a triumphant Blackburn Rovers New Year.

I posted this on the other side of the forum but I want as many people as possible to see this.

The program was on BBC2 last night and I have to say after an awful 2yrs it was so uplifting. Blackburn/Darwen folk coming through adversity, had the Mrs in tears, not me though 🙄

BBC iplayer, well worth a watch, made me so proud to be from the town.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0012yqs/blackburn-sings-christmas-with-gareth-malone

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Gav said:

Happy Christmas one and all, lets hope for a triumphant Blackburn Rovers New Year.

I posted this on the other side of the forum but I want as many people as possible to see this.

The program was on BBC2 last night and I have to say after an awful 2yrs it was so uplifting. Blackburn/Darwen folk coming through adversity, had the Mrs in tears, not me though 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0012yqs/blackburn-sings-christmas-with-gareth-malone

Just downloaded it and watching now at 3.16am Christmass Day TH.

Quite brilliant.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas all, if there is one thing I have learnt this year, it is not what you have around but who you have around you. Please don't forget the unfortunate before splashing your wealth all over social media today. 1 in 5 families are below the poverty line and making do this year. Let's hope that 2022 brings us all a better year!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gav said:

Too bad it only works in UK.  

Merry Christmas to all from Billings Missouri.  May all my Blue and White Brothers and Sisters have a blessed day and a victorious Boxing Day.  Potential for 2nd who'd a thunk?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Great Christmas so far! My Rovers scarf and slippers finally arrived in the mail yesterday lol and am absolutely stuffed from lunch.

Hopefully tomorrow will complete a good weekend.

Again Merry Christmas all!

Rovers slippers, great shout. A new years present from me to me I think!