BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

6 minutes ago, matt83 said:

No reason anyone should know this but where does dyche live? Can’t see him thinking Burnley is the place to be. But did he settle somewhere locally or commute like moggadon. 

Still lives in Northants, stayed up here a few days a week.

7 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

They'd have destroyed the championship (and us!!) next season if Dyche was still there. At least now we have a chance of possibly turning the tables back on them if their owners continue to make farcical decisions. 

Yeah, next season will possibly turn on who’s owners can make the least farcical decisions.  The Chicken Chokers will take some beating in that respect.

• Like 7

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, matt83 said:

No reason anyone should know this but where does dyche live? Can’t see him thinking Burnley is the place to be. But did he settle somewhere locally or commute like moggadon. 

I’ve seen him knocking about in Whalley and Clitheroe a bit, think him and Ian Woan Shared a flat somewhere nearby.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I'm not surprised he has been sack but its the timing of the decision and the fact they played on Sunday. So why not sack earlier in the week? 

Its appears that the new manager will have 7 games to keep them up but its shows that the owners are in full panic mode and really worried about the financial impact of relegation. 

They must be in advance talks with someone given they have sacked the entire Dyche coaching staff. Who will appoint will be interesting? Also wonder what role Mike Rigg is playing in this and does he have an influence in bringing in a new manager? 

You're not surprised they've sacked the sole reason they've had success in the last 30 years?

Of course you aren't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoldierMo said:

Get our clown out and get Dyche in

I can't believe dingles did this, it's nit like they backed him very well.

I'd have him in before kick off.

Be careful what you wish for I suppose.  I remember when Ciyle got the dingles oromited there was plenty on here wished we had him.  Eventually we did the rest is history.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Haha as much as I respect him as a manager there's no chance I'd want him here. (and even less chance he'd even consider it anyway) 

Allardyce is history, I always saw Dyche as a more modern Allardyce mkII. 

Don't know why not.  Dyche with a few bob could do wonders for this team. Go get him I say.

pace takeover of the dingles was a dodgy leverage deal,saddling the club with debt,he`ll be absolutely soiling himself at the thought of no premiership money next season,he`d no doubt have to finance the club from his own pocket,hence the rather panicked sacking of dyche,the lack of any football acumen these days from foreign owners means our neighbours could potentially appoint anybody

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

You're not surprised they've sacked the sole reason they've had success in the last 30 years?

Of course you aren't.

I will my reasons again why I am not surprised by the Dingles owners decisions

one the financially impact on relegation on the ownership and club,

two the results of the season,

three the lack of performance of the Norwich away game. 

Mental decision in my opinion.

Dyche is that club inside out. He has set up not just the players, the good defensive organisation and the solid tactics but the whole ethos and mentality of the club as a whole has been inter-twined with Dyche.

If they were going down (which still was by no way a certainty) he would at least have them solid and with the majority of players still there he would easily have them near the top of the championship next year.
Now though I can see them going for someone else with claims they want to play a more "expansive" game, cue them tumbling down the divisions as the whole setup there is not built for anything different.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, USABlue said:

I can't believe dingles did this, it's nit like they backed him very well.

I'd have him in before kick off.

Be careful what you wish for I suppose.  I remember when Ciyle got the dingles oromited there was plenty on here wished we had him.  Eventually we did the rest is history.

Coyle was a one season wonder (ever in football). There in lies the difference.

The more I think of it the more it tickles me 😄😄

Sean Dyche is easily the best thing to have happened to Burnley in the 40 odd years that I've been alive, he's a very good manager in his prime and he loves the Club! He's most clubs dream manager. 

Had he been given time and funds for a bit of a squad rebuild over the next couple of seasons he'd have them firmly fixed in the prem again. 

To replace him with the ultimate mercanary, dinosaur, Allardyce is the cherry on the cake 🎂 

• Like 3