BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

47 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

It isn't comparable to us giving 2k out of 8k because they have season ticket holders I think in the same stand as the away fans.

Yep. They gave Rovers practically the same allocation as what they were giving Man United and Man City in the premier league (allow a little bit for the netting). As much as we would have loved more tickets, there is no reason at all why they should give us any more tickets when it was their standard allocation and they were always guaranteed to sell out.

We only get 2,300 tickets for Huddersfield nowadays since they have split the away stand, but we still offered them the full Darwen End if they could fill it.

Why they haven't just put Burnley up in the top tier with 3000 tickets, as we did for most away sides in the Mowbray years, is a surprise. The only reason I can see for putting them in the lower is that they are going to split the stand and put Rovers fans in the other half, but I just can't see the demand for that.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

• Backroom
32 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

I’m sure some our our fans are disappointed... 

Can I mark you down as early contender for understatement of the year! 😂

Disappointment is when a bird craps on your head. 

Your lot are acting like someone's kidnapped their first born. 

• Like 4

They are going on like everyone is terrified of a full noisy Darwen End as if its never been seen before 🤣

Ok we don't 7k of them there celebrating winning the league that's nauseating but apart from that they are no noisier than Sunderland, Boro, Preston, Brum, Sheff U etc or even Blackpool (the best Lancs visiting fans always) 

The high opinion they have of themselves is like a Z list version of Leeds when they don't even come close.

The smaller following and lesser atmosphere might even impact us more the Rovers team and fans tend to get up for games more when the DE is busy.  Seems to fire the players up to shut up the away fans.

Edited by tomphil

Despite what the police say, selling 7,000 tickets with no bubble restrictions would be absolute lunacy - particularly considering what could be riding on this match.

It’s a responsible call by Rovers, despite the thinly veiled threats of hooliganism from Dingle troll fantasists - like that does anything but validate Rovers’ decision anyway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, arbitro said:

I wonder if will send a plane over bemoaning their lack of tickets? 😂 After all they have previous in fly overs.

Funny you mention that…. I’ve just seen on socials that the vile man who organised that (apparently a close friend of a certain Tommy Robinson) is in Naples for tonight’s match with a “Diego’s In A Box” St George’s Cross flag. 
Given the reputation of fans in Naples, he might not be around to participate in our 2k allocation anyway. 

3 hours ago, frosty said:

I had a look on there yesterday. Two of the first posts I saw suggested putting 'a screen up in Preston' and taking 7k there to watch the game instead (I've no idea either....) and the other mentioned putting a big screen up in a car park somewhere.

Strange bunch to say the least.

They are putting the screens up at the numerous dogging sites in and around Burnley which get higher attendances than the Turd anyway under a "Bring your sister and get one free" tag.

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Dingles release a statement about it.

Cry more.

We actually had a few hundred less than normal for the game there because they widened the segregation netting and took it from our allocation. And the reason they did that? Their Neanderthals being overtly aggressive to some Blackpool supporters, two of which were an old man and woman.

I'll say it again - well done Rovers.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

How many tickets did we get at Turf Moor? 

Rovers are expected to receive an allocation of 2,275 tickets over the coming days, with on-sale information, including the phased priority sales structure, to be confirmed next week.

• Like 1

I don't recall a massive outcry last time we gave them a similar amount

I can't remember the year but it was premier league....we gave them about 3000 i think...split them between the upper and lower tier nearest the jack walker stand

12 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Rovers are expected to receive an allocation of 2,275 tickets over the coming days, with on-sale information, including the phased priority sales structure, to be confirmed next week.

So ‘all available seats’ = 275 more than the minimum allowed - how grateful we should have been eh

oh, and just to add - what a cock

oh, and to add one another thing - you can’t act differently and not be expected to be treated differently.

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

One Burnley plonker claiming to have tickets for the home areas.....although they are not on sale yet!

🤪

There were about 15,000 of them dotted around Ewood in every game for the last 20 odd years, if they are to believed. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Just had a peep on their forum and they are talking about clubbing together to buy a replica championship trophy off ebay for £475! 

One poster saying that we will never see the real one at Ewood. 

The only trophy that matters to Rovers is... 

2870.jpg

Never seen that image before. Lovely. 

• Like 1