BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Bacup - the land time forget. It’s still 1963 there.

is`nt that nelson,i once worked there for a few days if  bacup is in 1963,then nelson is in 1563,the most depressing place on earth was how my uncle put it,the people looked liked they had the black death

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lraC said:

Hope he gets jailed for that. No place in society for scum like that let alone football. At 44 you would think he would know better, but clearly not. 

Physically he is 44.

Mentally probably about 7. And I'm not talking about a particularly gifted 7 year old.

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Ianrally said:

It appears we are both wrong. According to Wiki he was born in Bury. 

Well yeah, that’s the nearest hospital 😅.

He grew up in Rammy for definite.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I nearly got signed by Bacup Borough back in the mid 1960’s. It was a strange experience.

Lucky escape - unless you would have enjoyed freezing to death in the horizontal sleet! I've been on a lot of cold non-league grounds over the years but Lanehead beats them all.

4 hours ago, oneandycrawford said:

Lucky escape - unless you would have enjoyed freezing to death in the horizontal sleet! I've been on a lot of cold non-league grounds over the years but Lanehead beats them all.

buxton and matlock,both of them sub zero,in august🥶

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

buxton and matlock,both of them sub zero,in august🥶

Not been to either if those but can imagine!  Another one from my Rossy Utd watching days was Emley. Their ground was v close to the TV mast you can see off the M62 😲

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oneandycrawford said:

Not been to either if those but can imagine!  Another one from my Rossy Utd watching days was Emley. Their ground was v close to the TV mast you can see off the M62 😲

Winterhill ?

On 28/04/2024 at 08:31, arbitro said:

No one likes us they proudly sing. Do they ever wonder why? This f****** can expect a knock on his door soon.

I present here, M'lud, exhibit " A ", in the case for sterilising certain people, until they pass an examination that allows them to bring children into this world ... 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, oneandycrawford said:

No. Emley Moor. Off the M62 near Huddersfield. On the right hand side as you head into the Darkness (or Yorkshire as it likes to be known)!

One of my favourite watering holes was in Emley, sadly burnt down in December, but I’m told it’s going to rise from the ashes later in the summer.

• Like 1

https://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75588&start=50

Regarding the idiot who is now plastered all over twitter and all over the internet, UTC have locked the thread of their fans condemning the prick. I don't think the 

to allow a fair trial, all footage (including pics) have been removed from this thread. I've also locked the thread as also requested to ensure there is no further conversation on the subject.

Edited by Hasta

8 hours ago, Hasta said:

https://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75588&start=50

Regarding the idiot who is now plastered all over twitter and all over the internet, UTC have locked the thread of their fans condemning the prick. I don't think the 

The thread praising him remains alive and well though. 😉

Burnley fans shag their sister in the bath