BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 5/2/22

• Backroom

Got to do them now, they were crap with 11 now down to 10 so up to us to break them down 

Never a second yellow for me but we’ll take it 

edit - actually you’d probably get booked for it 50% of the time 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Displaced Rover said:

Think that’s harsh tbh. If that had happened to one of our players we’d have been annoyed.

Eh? You must be on the wind up today. You said I'm not objective but I'm starting to wonder if you're a Swansea fan. Very high foot. Could even argue for a straight red and you don't think he should have got a yellow? Stop trolling.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

Eh? You must be on the wind up today. You said I'm not objective but I'm starting to wonder if you're a Swansea fan. Very high foot. Could even argue for a straight red and you don't think he should have got a yellow? Stop trolling.

I mean you can look at the myriad posts either side of your nonsense that agree it was a harsh yellow…

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Manning has just karate kicked Lenihan in the stomach "He's unfortunate to get a yellow card there".

Who is this knob of a commentator? He clearly dislikes us. 

Think the commentator is Displaced Rover.

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Never a yellow or sending off that.

Lenihan has basically cheated used the dark arts to get him sent off. Holding his head when nowhere near his head.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Never a yellow or sending off that.

Lenihan has basically cheated to get him sent off. Holding his head when nowhere near his head.

Some honestly strange views from our fans today. I don't care what he was holding, he was kicked high and that was a yellow all day, every day.