BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 5/2/22

6 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

I wonder if the Rovers TV guys know that no one is listening to them. I can imagine them happily chatting away, completely oblivious to not being on the air. 

In the past I think this has happened. Quite regularly the commentary would go silent during the league one season!

• Backroom
Just now, Darrenbot said:

Get BBD on at HT and he'll get at least 2 goals in the 2nd half off Giles' crosses.

Desperately need someone on the pitch with some goalscoring instinct. It's painful to watch the current front line try to be threatening. Giles has looked good but has nothing to work with.

3 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

Some people have such a lack of objectivity. Ref has been fine.

Some people might, but that's not what I'm guilty of here. Ref has been poor, as usual. I also disagreed with one of the yellows Swansea received. But I guess I'm just not objective.

1 minute ago, belfast_rover said:

This Swansea side are apalling, trying to play pretty football and just keep handing us the ball which we do nothing with. 

Think they'd have been in trouble in this game with a fully fit BBD and Khadra.