BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - Saturday 19th February

3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I don’t see any goals in any of the teams that people are posting. None.

Could I come up with something better?! Probably not! Our best hope is that our 50p head defenders finally find the right side tomorrow from a set piece.

Well one did against Bournemouth.

• Like 1

My team for this game

Kaminski

Lenihan Van Hecke Wharton

Nyambe   Rothwell   Travis   Giles

Buckley

Gallagher Dolan

Subs- Pears, Pickering, JRC, Johnson, Hedges, Khadra, Vale or Philips

The Rovers players and team will find a way to win and someone will step up just like Rothwell did at Cardiff or Gallagher at home to Boro score

This is team who is together and perform in the blue and white shirt

Rovers to win 2 nil. Gallagher and Dolan with the goals

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

excellent news Darrenrover

Welcome back chaddy, where've ya bin?

In other news, there will be 5 lads who have flown in from Chile for the game against Millwall. They were obviously hoping to see Ben in action but his ankle injury has put paid to that.

I believe that they will be in Blues Bar before the match, have seats arranged in The Riverside and have been welcomed in to corporate areas after the game for a 'sherbet' or two.

It's a hell of a commitment from them and they'll be welcomed with open arms by all of us I'm sure.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I don’t see any goals in any of the teams that people are posting. None.

Could I come up with something better?! Probably not! Our best hope is that our 50p head defenders finally find the right side of the coin tomorrow from a set piece.

If only PVH could find another header similar to the one at Bournemouth from the boot of Ryan Giles! 🙏

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Welcome back chaddy, where've ya bin?

I received a month's ban last month. Been on other Rovers fans site whether on the Facebook or the internet. Plus using my own twitter account more now and will continue to do so. Feel free to follow me on twitter and facebook. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i miss those games of standing on the blackburn end watching through driving rain when both sides were  smashing the **** out of each other in a hard but fair game

ITV 4 Week days around 5.50 pm

Even Liverpool's pitch when they were dominating in Europe was a scruffy mess.

One of these episodes shows Ken Bates of Chelsea being interviewed by Brian Moore appealing for assistance. Bates says that Chelsea are currently borrowing Met Police pitches to train on. He directly asks anyone in the watching audience to get in contact with him if they can help out by lending training facilities ongoing. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Different days.

https://www.itv.com/hub/the-big-match-revisited/1a6464

• Like 1

Not usually a tombola fan but I think we're actually on the brink of needing a spin in the current circumstances. 

Gally in the middle (or hedges) and Dolan and Khadra either side for me. If not Dolan than Hedges. We need to at least start troubling goalkeepers ffs, Hedges looks to at least have a half decent shot from the snippets I've seen.

Football does indeed work in mysterious ways and although its a blow losing Brereton it actually forces Mowbray to try something new, something he's been reluctant to do. 

Can't make it today sadly as I'm away for the weekend and I'm gonna make a conscious effort to avoid following the game till the full time scores are in, confident of a 2 nil home win though. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

My team for this game

Kaminski

Lenihan Van Hecke Wharton

Nyambe   Rothwell   Travis   Giles

Buckley

Gallagher Dolan

Subs- Pears, Pickering, JRC, Johnson, Hedges, Khadra, Vale or Philips

The Rovers players and team will find a way to win and someone will step up just like Rothwell did at Cardiff or Gallagher at home to Boro score

This is team who is together and perform in the blue and white shirt

Rovers to win 2 nil. Gallagher and Dolan with the goals

Is it Mowbray in or Mowbray out Chaddy ?

I hope Pickering gets the nod and Giles gets pushed forward with Gallagher in the middle. We haven't created much with Buckley as a false nine, so time to change things around. Let Khadra play on the right, and Buckley at CM alongside Trav. Millwall are a physical side so need battlers ready to come on from the bench; no Hedges (again).

29 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Snowing in Rochdale now, what’s it like in Blackburn ?

12 minutes ago, rigger said:

Sleet in Warton.

Sleet in Blackburn. Started with rain about 10am. Guess it depends on level of river. Higher the river and rain can't be properly drained away.

Updated: snowing now. 

Edited by Cherry Blue

20 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

I hope Pickering gets the nod and Giles gets pushed forward with Gallagher in the middle. We haven't created much with Buckley as a false nine, so time to change things around. Let Khadra play on the right, and Buckley at CM alongside Trav. Millwall are a physical side so need battlers ready to come on from the bench; no Hedges (again).

Not for me, Giles in a front three seems a waste. Hes got a terrific delivery but beyond that not much more as far as I can tell.

If he plays its LWB (but if Pickering is fit I'd rather have him).

• Like 1