BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s never shown me he`s an attacking threat,he`s defensive liability as well because he`s very slow in thought and in pace

I’m not saying I rate JRC because I certainly don’t…JDT may feel JRC is a ‘better fit’ as a wing back than Brown…

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 1

If the Szmodics talk turns out to be true it makes me think that @Paul Mani was right a couple of weeks back when he mentioned JDT feeling Dack wasn’t up to the pressing game he wanted to implement (if I remember correctly).
It seems strange to be forking out big money, for a player who it’s an either/or with Dack.

Edited by Miller11
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

If the Szmodics talk turns out to be true it makes me think that @Paul Mani was right a couple of weeks back when he mentioned JDT feeling Dack wasn’t up to the pressing game he wanted to implement (if I remember correctly).
It seems strange to be forking out big money, for a player who it’s an either/or with Dack.

Looked at some highlights of Szmodics and correct he’s seems just a bit sharper than Dack…Technically we can’t compare yet of course

6 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Ayala and Dack highlighted early on as not having the physical attributes to play the way the manger wants. Both on borrowed time unless they can prove otherwise 👍🏼

• Like 2

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Ayala and Dack highlighted early on as not having the physical attributes to play the way the manger wants. Both on borrowed time unless they can prove otherwise 👍🏼

jdt`s staff seems a lot more focused and profesional than mowbrays bunch,i think they`ll manage their training  and playing time better,i don`t expect dack to play twice a week

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

Kaminski

Brittain JPvH  Wharton Styles

Trav      Bucko

Bowler Szmodics/Dack  BBD/Birmencevic

Gally

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I'd find it interesting if we spent all that money but didn't replace Gallagher!

2 hours ago, 47er said:

So am I---every summer!

The excitement fades once the widow closes but a year later I've forgotten all the pain and get excited again.

Its like a goldfish in a bowl or pregnancy!

Or drinking and hangovers.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Kaminski

Brittain JPvH  Wharton Styles

Trav      Bucko

Bowler Szmodics/Dack  BBD/Birmencevic

Gally

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I’ll give you 100/1. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ItsRoverZ said:

1mil to 1.5mil and its pretty decent business,  but 2.5mil is very steep for someone who's struggled in the championship before and who's 27 so most likely won't have big sell on value

I bet he has a bigger sell-on value than Rothwell, lenihan and Nyambe combined. 

• Like 2

Just now, rigger said:

I bet he has a bigger sell-on value than Rothwell, lenihan and Nyambe combined. 

Well yes, we got £0 for them.

If you mean what we could have got for them, how? He will be 28 September next year. He would have to seriously outperform his efforts from last season to be worth anything like the £10+ million we probably could have got for them fully contracted. Rothwell alone was subject to a bid of around 4.5 mill with 6 months left on his deal remember.

It would need a Prem team to be willing to pay £10 mill upwards for him, I'm hearing and seeing nothing to indicate he will be interesting Prem sides a year from now at pushing 28.

1 hour ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Perhaps JRC is better as a wing back? JRC I’d say offers a better attacking threat

Yes, he has a lot of talent, but hasn't shown it in his last injury hit couple of years. 

The guy has an eye for goal also. 

Wing backs seems to be the way we are going. 

8 minutes ago, Vilesinner said:

Yes, he has a lot of talent, but hasn't shown it in his last injury hit couple of years. 

The guy has an eye for goal also. 

Wing backs seems to be the way we are going. 

He's shown very little of anything over the last couple of seasons. Injuries won't have helped but in the time he has been on the pitch he's not done much. 

Needs to get away from the RB/WB spot but I wouldn't have a clue where to play him.