BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 15/3/22

Dodgy form started not long after the UB40 concert announcement at Ewood that takes place the same weekend as the play off final . Reckon Balaji has got a vip ticket to meet the bands and word been sent down not to make the play offs just in case ! 🙂 (joke)

Edited by perthblue02

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Wait, I could only see bits of the first half. Is Johnson really playing upfront?

Yep. You couldn't make it up! Tony can, though. He might just be pranking us all really early for April Fools Day? Or, more likely in his case, he is very late realising action was required for April Fools Day 2021.

7 minutes ago, rigger said:

Vale played for the U23s last night, he scored !

Are you being serious? He played a defensive midfielder upfront, and choose to not even put the youth team striker on the bench - when we’ve scored two in ten and our only fully fit first team centre forward is beyond atrocious. Really?

This is Gallagher at right back ridiculousness. The only thing dafter is that earlier in the season I thought Mowbray had changed, that he’d started making an ounce of sense. 

Wow!

• Like 2

Not at the game cause I’m on nightshift but I feel for my cousin who’s took my 5 game ticket for the night cause this looks pathetic! 

bad enough we’ve seen Buckley at false 9 but now Johnson ? An over the hull cdm? I swear fraudbray is doing this on purpose to piss off his rightful haters. 

pay off the remaining months of the  frauds contract and install Damien Johnson as caretaker for the rest of the season.. we can only get better and it may just save our season. 

yet there are still happy clappers who like Mowbray the man is a retard and a genius in his own mind 

2 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Dodgy form started not long after the UB40 concert announcement at Ewood that takes place the same weekend as the play off final . Reckon Balaji has got a vip ticket to meet the bands and word been sent down not to make the play offs just in case ! 🙂 (joke)

Symbolic  that Perth as UB40 is the old unemployment benefit form and we all know who will NEVER be unemployed at the club.

The season dies screaming....