BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 20/3/22

Cant watch this shitshow anymore.. Reading havent had a clean sheet since october and we cant score. Its all on Mowbray, he is the clown who bought Gallagher and he is the clown that cant play anyone in theyre natural position unless his hand is forced. 

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

I'm sorry, but Kamisnki's kicking is fucking abysmal and costs us more than people realise - even compared to Raya (congrats on your Spain call up David). 

His distribution has deteriorated at an alarming rate. 

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

But we have an easy run in against bottom sides....

The last 4 games we should have been coming away with at least 8 or 9 points. Looks like it will be 4 though. Can't piss away your winnable games like this, even if I fully expected us to.

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

Heartbreaking. Absolute shite from Tony Mowbray. We’ve got players playing out of position all over the pitch and he’s allowing this team to bottle it from a position of comfort. Sack him now. This evening. He’s a disgrace. 

Mowbray should have been gone ages ago, but many happy clappers can't see it

• Like 6

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Down to 6th

As I say, must be odds on favourite for us to be 9th as soon as the 3-4 teams behind us have caught up on their matches. So, so, infuriating what we’ve thrown away this season.

I made a call on it a couple of weeks ago, but can’t say it enough, we’ll come good at the end of the season but it will be too little too late. It’s SO obvious. 

• Like 2

Defenders attacking, midfielders defending, attackers in midfield. It's been a fucking shambles from the first kick.

And I've just seen Gallagher attempt to head a cross, he barely got off the floor. Worth a new contract? F off!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, booth said:

Defenders attacking, midfielders defending, attackers in midfield. It's been a fucking shambles from the first kick.

And I've just seen Gallagher attempt to head a cross, he barely got off the floor. Worth a new contract? F off!

What crazy ass set up have we gone with today?