BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray's Reign...& is he off to Sunderland ?

Surely Venus going on gardening leave otherwise it'll be another 'shoe in' appointment.

More backroom medical staff leaving ?   What's the turnover in that dept i wonder, time was not that long ago we had one of the best medical set ups outside of top clubs.

The Venky axe has put paid to that as well.

21 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mowbray has confirmed he is leaving the club after next week game. He has confirmed that John Park will leave and other staff in the medical department are leaving for Man City Woman and Red Bull Leipzig. But Mark Venus is still under contract and We need know whether David Lowe, Ben Benson and Damien Johnson will remain here. Will Mark Venus become director of football here? What role will Waggott play in the next appointment and whats the plan going forward from here. 

Its disappointing the club haven't talk to Mowbray and even to say Tony we won't be renewing your contract and thanks for all your hard work in rebuilding a football club and efforts are much apprenticed. 

Rovers must look to appoint to the best man for the job and for me that's is Daniel Farke. He is exactly the type of manager/head coach we need now to take us to the next step 

Where the eff has Venus as director of football come from? Please tell me that it's just a Twitter rumour.

I wouldn't mind being a Bolton fan at this time, through their troubles and looking good for next season.

9th in the league, nearly 17k crowd for a dead rubber game today.

I said sometime ago they'll be in the Premier League before we are.

Fans are proud of their club again, if only The Venksters would let us go.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I wouldn't mind being a Bolton fan at this time, through their troubles and looking good for next season.

13,000 season tickets sold. 

• Like 1

it`s possible venkys are as p****d off as the fans are with him,did`nt they offer him a big budget the season we got promoted and he turned it down to follow his infamous journey,now this season they see a weak capitulation when we were looking set for the play offs,no wonder they are not speaking to him,they have backed him more than anyone else and we are in the same position we were when he started,with a few better players thats all

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mowbray has confirmed he is leaving the club after next week game. He has confirmed that John Park will leave and other staff in the medical department are leaving for Man City Woman and Red Bull Leipzig. But Mark Venus is still under contract and We need know whether David Lowe, Ben Benson and Damien Johnson will remain here. Will Mark Venus become director of football here? What role will Waggott play in the next appointment and whats the plan going forward from here. 

Its disappointing the club haven't talk to Mowbray and even to say Tony we won't be renewing your contract and thanks for all your hard work in rebuilding a football club and efforts are much apprenticed. 

Rovers must look to appoint to the best man for the job and for me that's is Daniel Farke. He is exactly the type of manager/head coach we need now to take us to the next step 

IMO, God forbid.  I couldn't think of anything worse.

I think Venus, Lowe, Benson and possibly even Johnson (I question his credibility and motivation to have hung around such a bunch of deadbeats for so long) all need binning as soon as possible.

• Like 6

Just now, Mercer said:

I think Venus, Lowe, Benson and possibly even Johnson (I question his credibility and motivation to have hung around such a bunch of deadbeats for so long) all need binning as soon as possible.

it will be worse if grayson gets the job😪

42 minutes ago, dallydally said:

No chance of Farke coming to this basket case club

I disagree and People said Paul Lambert wouldn't come but he did. We can go 1 of 2 ways now. We go for an ambitous appointment like Daniel Farke or Carlos Carvalhal or we go for young and coming manager like Liam Manning or Mark Bonner. 

29 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Surely Venus going on gardening leave otherwise it'll be another 'shoe in' appointment.

More backroom medical staff leaving ?   What's the turnover in that dept i wonder, time was not that long ago we had one of the best medical set ups outside of top clubs.

The Venky axe has put paid to that as well.

Mark Venus might want to leave Rovers. 

I think Lancs Live Rovers reporter said that Andrew Proctor is off to Newcastle in post match facebook chat. Others are off to Man City woman and Red Bull Leipzig. These are all promotions for them.  

27 minutes ago, booth said:

Where the eff has Venus as director of football come from? Please tell me that it's just a Twitter rumour.

It was a question that I have posted and one I will be emailing the club about tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

All depends on their contracts and who the next manager is. 

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

tx **** for that,id`e rather give venus the job,it`s that bad of an appointment

If Grayson or Venus get the gig I think you might as well get in touch with Aldi site acquisitions now.

• Like 5

So Mowbray has said he’s leaving. My only issue with that is he couldn’t lie straight in bed. Until it’s confirmed by the club I’ll remain convinced if there’s contract dangled in front of him he’ll sign it in spite of the arduous journey and him missing out on family time. 🎻🎻🎻🎻. He’s like the terminator you think it’s over and he keeps coming back. 

• Like 4

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Mark Venus might want to leave Rovers. Feckin good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a question that I have posted and one I will be emailing the club about tomorrow. 

Chris, are you really serious about retaining Venus in ANY capacity?!  IMO, the man brings feck all to the party. 

• Like 6

Just now, den said:

Yes.

To be honest, he should have spoken about Mowbrays position before Mowbray himself said he was leaving. 

It will be up to Mowbray whether Venus makes a statement or not, after all Mowbray is his boss.

Ridiculous but true, this only happens on a Venky's chicken plant.

One plant,One boss.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Get yourself a season ticket then.

• Like 1