BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray's Reign...& is he off to Sunderland ?

1 hour ago, bringdunnback said:

Sorry to bring up an old dinosaur... 

But this clip really showed the inept nature of our previous manager... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cja70qysD51/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I said on here a couple of years ago, lad who I know came in for talks to sign, he's at Preston now,  went away saying Mogadon a right dick....this kind of proves my point. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ben_the_beast said:

Almost sounds racist. 

If not racist, extremely judgemental from the old dinosaur. Who is he to say, we've had lads like you before. I'd just be sitting there thinking, you don't even know me. 

I think that's what James' dad is heavily implying tbh. Certainly doesn't sound good.

• Like 2

I doubt very much Mowbray is racist it's just way too easy to start chucking that about these days.

What he is is just very old fashioned and only comfortable with characterless nice lads around the place who'll treat him like an uncle.

He only drinks tea and his favourite band is Coldplay, i think sums everything up perfectly.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 6

41 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Mowbray's Sunderland couldn't defend a lead.

That rings a bell.

Looks like a copy of this forum. I wonder if Sunderland will stick with him for so long?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mowbray.1592120/page-6#post-37092320

"I’m the last person to be negative but the game management was absolutely appalling. Even when we were 3-2 down to bring Ba and Michut on at that point for Embleton and Evans was nothing short of terrible management. It nearly cost us against Blackpool and he did it today."

"2-0 no strikers....capitulation...2-4....all down to Tony due to no re-action to counter the Burnley changes."

"It’s not the losing, it’s the fashion and the mistakes our manager continues to make in both preparation for games and in game"

"Alarm bells started ringing for me when he said we didn't need to be in for another forward in the squad."

"The set pieces are a joke mate honestly, an idiot could identify how to score against us from them"

"A match is 90 minutes not 45, haway man"

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Looks like a copy of this forum. I wonder if Sunderland will stick with him for so long?

"I’m the last person to be negative but the game management was absolutely appalling. Even when we were 3-2 down to bring Ba and Michut on at that point for Embleton and Evans was nothing short of terrible management. It nearly cost us against Blackpool and he did it today."

Hilarious.  Now they realise how bad he is

7 minutes ago, booth said:

"2-0 no strikers....capitulation...2-4....all down to Tony due to no re-action to counter the Burnley changes."

"It’s not the losing, it’s the fashion and the mistakes our manager continues to make in both preparation for games and in game"

"Alarm bells started ringing for me when he said we didn't need to be in for another forward in the squad."

"The set pieces are a joke mate honestly, an idiot could identify how to score against us from them"

Inject it into my veins - especially after their moaning on Tuesday. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, booth said:

The Sunderland fans have sussed him out quickly.

They won't put up with him for 5 years, that's for sure.

• Like 4

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

The Sunderland fans have sussed him out quickly.

They won't put up with him for 5 years, that's for sure.

He won't have a friend running the show and errant owners who wouldn't know accountability if it bit them in the bollocks.

• Like 5