BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

9 minutes ago, cesus said:

If anything sums up our 2nd half of the season is we loan in Giles who is known for having the best distribution in the league. Signs for us and can barely pass to our men!

To be fair to Giles, he’s played completely out of position. He’s as one footed a player as I’ve seen at Rovers. He’s looked pretty good on the left. 

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

@chaddyrovers Gallagher is a waste of space no matter where he plays. Free shot central of goal, couldn't have hit it any weaker. Can't hold it up, win flick ons, bring others into play, the man is absolute shit and needs to find a new job.

Look at Derby game, Cardiff at home as example tom show the above is BTW. 

Look at how much better Gallagher played in the 9 role second half against Derby. Proved his worth 

Giles is pitiful, every cross hitting the first man. We could have tricked someone into buying Rothwell, but Venkys are wankers. Buckley has been shit again too.

Play Giles and Buckley in the proper positions and we might see a good team performance. 

Remember in the summer when the Analytics people were saying how great Pickering is going forward with his progressive runs etc, that turned out to be a load of bollocks. 

Since Pickering has come back from injury he hasn;t played his best but most haven't. 

9 minutes ago, booth said:

It's really simple isn't it. We've got Giles who is a LB and Nyambe who is a RB. Neither are playing in their positions.

He takes the problem of having a central defender out and makes two.

Someone needs to replace the manager.

It’s infuriating.

He’s actually managed to bring in and develop some great players over the time he’s been here but then plays them in random positions.

We need to come out flying in the second half. Dack and BBD on so hopefully we see something happen.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Boggles my mind that Dack didn't start...literally as I'm typing this he scores!!!

Anyway, as I was going to say, found it odd he didn't start. Brereton I can understand, but especially with him out there was no excuse for him not to start. Also weird to take off Giles, as if it's his fault he is no use in a position he doesn't play, rather than taking off the lad who notched the own goal and putting Giles in his correct position.